• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla not showing boost

Trombly

Have a 1999 2500 Cummins 4x4 auto, installed the quadzilla adrenaline and all was working good then the boost started intermittently dropping out and now shows no boost, wondering if anyone else has run into this?

I did back probe the quad and the MAP sensor voltage matches what the snap on scanner is reading as well. Sent the module in already and they said everything is fine and sent it back 

Thanks for any help

On 10/2/2018 at 8:09 AM, Me78569 said:

It's also in the top section of the Tips and Tricks article

One more for you: Did the jumper removal and now my quad will randomly drop boost, back probed everything on the MAP side and am not getting any drop out, any suggestions?

looking at the log it shows that boost is falling off to 0 at sub 16 psi points.   when boost is below 16 psi the quad is asking the ecm what bosot pressure is.  

My guess is either your map is dying or you have a bad pin in your map harness causing boost to drop out randomly.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...