• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello

I want to introduce myselfI am a old man of 68 and own a 2002 dodge 3500 stock truck.61,000 miles.Just put in a vp44 fuel pump, and thanks to the information from those that have this site, I managed to get it done, and the truck is running good, and no engine light.I am now learning about diesels, after retiring as a mechanical tech from a water department.Were never to old to learn!I don't have lots to post about becuase I don't know a lot about my own truck. Sounds Dumb don't itThis really seems like a nice place to learn stuff, and I will be reading lots.Again please forgive me if i ask to many questions.I live in a small town named Granfiled Ok. population 1000Enough for now!

I want to introduce myself I am a old man of 68 and own a 2002 dodge 3500 stock truck. 61,000 miles. Just put in a vp44 fuel pump, and thanks to the information from those that have this site, I managed to get it done, and the truck is running good, and no engine light. I am now learning about diesels, after retiring as a mechanical tech from a water department. Were never to old to learn! I don't have lots to post about becuase I don't know a lot about my own truck. Sounds Dumb don't it This really seems like a nice place to learn stuff, and I will be reading lots. Again please forgive me if i ask to many questions. I live in a small town named Granfiled Ok. population 1000 Enough for now!

Thanks for joining! Can never have enough people around to learn from :hyper: The more questions you ask, the more everyone learns :thumbup2:

Welcome to the forum! If you installed your own injector pump, I suspect you have a good bit to offer with respect to knowledge as you have been there and done it. Installing an injector pump no easy feat to accomplish. Nicely done! :thumbup2: