• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Funny but true story

Guest 04Mach1

• Staff
23 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

I'll take 30 for mine. I probably have close to it in all the crap I fixed so far :lmao:

You walk into a parts house to get something for the truck.  The guy behind the counter asks "What are driving?  You say  " I have a Dodge Cummins diesel".  He gives you this face 473740599_animated-smileys-shopping-0311.gif.0d4ce9f920ab690d2ad22619f41404b1.gifand he's thinking about a week in Waikiki with the wife and kids with what he's going to make off of you.

• Haha 2

• Staff
10 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

I'll take 30 for mine. I probably have close to it in all the crap I fixed so far :lmao:

Don't forget to remove all those girlfriends rings tossed in the glove box there's at least 30 grand in there :lmao:

There is a dealer in South Dakota that’s like a Mecca for sweet STOCK second gens.  

I called on one there that’s identical to mine except 60xxxx on the odometer and no rust.  

30k.   No budging.   

And im pretty sure he got that.  

It’s ridiculous what these trucks command.  I’ve had 3 offers and a bunch of phone numbers from guys saying “if you want to sell it......” I tell them it will be a lot.  Replies have been “I don’t care.”

i have yet to have one offer for my built TJ at the gas pump. ??

Edited by Ben
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

it's weird why people love the older trucks, fillin up my 95 12V 5speed the other day guy walks up askes what year, tell him 95, he askes manual? yes, i'll give you 10K for it right now fallow me to the bank, never asked the miles (310K) or looked inside. just wanted the truck.

crazy... needless to say i still have it.

• Like 1