• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Monday Morning

• Owner
4 hours ago, NIsaacs said:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 290k on my RV's with no issues in sight. Smooth cold start with no blue smoke and no blue smoke on a long down grade..this is my "bar" test:)

Be careful of this. Like my OEM stock injectors are this way but the pop pressure was below 260 bar which is a complete failure. No blue smoke.

• Staff
10 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Be careful of this. Like my OEM stock injectors are this way but the pop pressure was below 260 bar which is a complete failure. No blue smoke.

Mike is right as I didn't like it one bit when my injectors failed, left me stranded, besides almost ruining the engine. Mine failed while coasting down hill at about 10 mph, otherwise that motor probably been destroyed.

17 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Who did you get them from if you can remember :lol:

I think they were from BD, along with the exhaust brake.

As far as injector failure, that's rare that you don't get a hint prior to...unless they are rebuilds, then anything is possible. RV's are new Bosch. These will stay as long as everything appears fine.

13 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Looked all around for the dang thing........ Naw............ can't be.......... could it?   Got flashlight, guess what ? It down the intake :punish:

That was my thought on my starter bolt, i can fell try start but it just wont quite do it. Surely the old bolt not broken off. Yeah, just keep telling yourself that.:doh:

• Haha 2

• Staff

Dripley, didn't you say for two hours you trying to thread that thing in. All the while asking yourself, ''why can't I get that dang thing lined up''! Maybe one of these days you and me will be awarded our M73M certification. :lmao:

Edited by JAG1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Didn't you say for two hours you trying to thread that thing in. All the while asking yourself, ''why can't I get that dang thing lined up''! Maybe one of these days you and me will be awarded our M73M certification. :lmao:

I want to see patch we get to wear after graduation. Reckon a chicken might involved??? @IBMobile surely has one for that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Staff
1 hour ago, dripley said:

I want to see patch we get to wear after graduation. Reckon a chicken might involved??? @IBMobile surely has one for that.

I think IBMobile has it almost finalized and wants opinions/ approval

Edited by JAG1