• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Neat Quadzilla trick

Mopar1973Man

• Owner
15 hours ago, Marcus2000monster said:

Any more on how soon we will get a monitor?

Nope.

Here are things I don't like about the soon to be released monitor.

• A forced dedicated screen that is hard wired in. 
  • Can't take it to the engine bay wirelessly like my current cellphone which can do both OBDLink and Quadzilla at the same time (dual Bluetooth channel). 
  • Can't remove it from the view of the public or passenger. Make your vehicle a target for break in.
  • Direct access to all tuning functions even if you loan the vehicle. Security issue.
  • Security feature of Level 1 is lost. Can't lock the tuner to defuel for security the thief just got to up the level one unlocked.
  • Unknown mounting solution as of yet. Suction cup objects are illegal in many states. Not to mention suck when they continue to fall off the glass. (My Garmin does quite a bit).
  • End up with another huge display still gotta keep my cellphone for phone calls and MP3 music which I can remove from the vehicle.
  • Won't be able to lay on the couch building tunes you'll be forced to do it from the truck seat. Again not wireless.
  • Can't be made headless like the current Bluetooth and WiFi.

As for the current Bluetooth...

• Still having connection problems. Sometimes takes several tries to get the iQuad to hook up. 
  • Randomly locks up and you forced to restart the iQuad app again. 
  • After phone calls, the app turn to a black screen forced to restart the iQuad app again. 
  • Still not liking the willy nilly tick mark and strange span between marks. Non-standard like most gauges at +1, +10 or +100 per tick. Not iQuad. 
  • MPG functions still incomplete require to use the other vehicle to work with them. Not released in the 2.7 version yet. 
Edited by Mopar1973Man