• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

That face you make when...

• Owner
9 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Dripley bring some extra bolts as there is a shortage out here in the west.:thumb1: Especially around Mopars place. 

Yeah, @JAG1 keeps Chipmunking all my bolts into his intercooler pipe.

2 hours ago, dripley said:

sounds like the nuts are slready there.

I won't argue that statement. I've gotta be nuts to hang out with all you on the internet. 

• Haha 3

You know your making a nice bit more power than me. 

If I am not careful I can smoke the tires at 30 and 40 MPH if the roads are just so.

I just about have to stop then...the drivers side rear tries to pass the front end every time.

Yours must be even crazier.

Regards Chris  

3 minutes ago, snowshoveler said:

You know your making a nice bit more power than me. 

If I am not careful I can smoke the tires at 30 and 40 MPH if the roads are just so.

I just about have to stop then...the drivers side rear tries to pass the front end every time.

Yours must be even crazier.

Regards Chris  

Gotta love the torque!  I can break em loose at those speeds while pulling the boat if I grab enough throttle.  A happy rear end while towing will make a fishing buddy have a similar facial expression.