• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

fighting through my scenario............

• Staff

need to make punishment extremely severe for violent criminals. Need border security. Need a Gov't that we can trust and treats good citizens fair. No one trust our Gov't... they just make discord and gridlocks so they don't have to do anything except take money. They theives and retire great while the rest of us struggle to save enough.

2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I will continue to open carry...

Technically we don't need a permit to carry in a first place, open or concealed. Our Constitution allows us to do that in a first place. More power to you if you open carry, most people chose not to for a simple reason, not to be harassed by those with costumes and a badge. 

• Owner
5 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

More power to you if you open carry, most people chose not to for a simple reason, not to be harassed by those with costumes and a badge.

No issues as of yet. I get more "thank you" and good comments from people and law enforcement for open carrying. Never once had any issues. Most of the restaurants, coffee shops, and stores I visit the owners and employees love the fact I carry openly. They feel more secure. In Oregon, it's legal to open carry never had any issues with law enforcement at all. Even while making my bicycle rides or shopping in these stores. Idaho now is concealed carry without a permit and even then never had any issues with laws enforcement. I think I've been open carry now for like close to 10 years. :gun:

• Like 1

• Staff

Yeah Dripley, did you have to post her up a second time? Yer poisening the whole thread.

On 2/14/2019 at 6:32 PM, dripley said:

Those that govern us need to get it too. It is them that need to see it. For now I feel they are very blind or maybe just cant take the blinders off. 

I think a lot of the problem stems from not having done any real work.... getting to know what things are all about. They numb brains from not ever working or having a challenge to work thru.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

:thumb1: Thanks Dripley

Can you imagine if the Dems took over, opened up the Borders, take away your guns, your diesel truck and no more meat because cows have gas!!??

You want need any of that. They will have your paycheck too. The price of free everything.

• Like 1