• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Northwest Bombers

Mad Bomber

• Staff

Last time I was there two guys acting like they were known members came in and worked on a truck just long enough to steal some expensive tools. That had never ever happened in the past even with hundreds of people there. I was trying to help another guy in the shop when it happened. We were the only other guys in there at the time. They picked a time to come in when evening activities were at the height of excitement outside of the shop.

• Owner
9 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Last time I was there two guys acting like they were known members came in and worked on a truck just long enough to steal some expensive tools. That had never ever happened in the past even with hundreds of people there. I was trying to help another guy in the shop when it happened. We were the only other guys in there at the time. They picked a time to come in when evening activities were at the height of excitement outside of the shop.

That also happened with ITD (Idaho turbo Diesels) they also had a Bomb party too and had guys attempting to steal tools, free work, and at dyno events attempting to get free dyno runs.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...