• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Finlandese

Second best option for headlights

On 9/8/2019 at 8:26 PM, Bullet said:

Loving the hood ornament too!  Give us a better look at it...:thumbup2:

A friend of mine accidentally ordered 2 of these so he let me have one.  I'm still not sure if I want to keep it on the truck, I only mounted it to the grill as I need a new one anyhow.  If I decide to pull it off I just slap the new grill on and it's back to normal.  My wife thinks it's a hoot staring at a duck butt while we drive though. 

ducky.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Scott, the man installing my gas line, gave me this today. Came off a 40 model Plymouth. Old model Rams head. 20190913_204128.jpg.ec58e39399b3634f4959d27c2430bf08.jpg20190913_204154.jpg.7b49b688f9eba1a8b1bab551f838444d.jpg

Darn thing even fits on the hood.

• Like 4

Sweet...that sucker is huge!  Let's get it mounted up and see what it looks like.  Being that I'm in Texas I'd like to get a set of real ram horns mounted on my hood...just like all the Cadillacs in the movies have the longhorns mounted on the hood. 

11 hours ago, Bullet said:

Sweet...that sucker is huge!  Let's get it mounted up and see what it looks like.  Being that I'm in Texas I'd like to get a set of real ram horns mounted on my hood...just like all the Cadillacs in the movies have the longhorns mounted on the hood. 

These are not that big but the horns come off. Its not one casting.

20190914_084820.jpg.e823ab958928d62207ffec526b4d0a59.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dripley said:

These are not that big but the horns come off. Its not one casting.

20190914_084820.jpg.e823ab958928d62207ffec526b4d0a59.jpg

The ram looks good...shine it up real good and you got a winner.  Why does it look like it has dreadlocks out the back?  

2 hours ago, Bullet said:

The ram looks good...shine it up real good and you got a winner.  Why does it look like it has dreadlocks out the back?  

Had to lay something on it to hold it there. Just kept sliding off the hood.

Oh...I see.  The dreadlocks are not necessarily a bad look.  Makes it look like it should be playing running back in the NFL...or holding up a convenience store with its pants around its thighs.  On second thought...maybe that's a bad idea. :think:

• Haha 2