• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

ECM died. Need help

28 minutes ago, dripley said:

Maybe you should send it again and we can track it to the blackhole.

Yep computers strange.  My old computer,   by mistake i sent my entire financial records to trash can.  

Jag1...do you remember exact name?  I'll send it again if you want, or email if better for you

• Staff
16 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I don't know what you all are talking about...:linux: 

About how Pat PMs me the original W-T article to get it in our article section. I come back from vacation and now its gone out of my PMs. So now he has sent it to my Email.

• Staff
3 hours ago, Rot Box said:

Alrighty I put about twenty miles on it and so far so good.  I have to admit though I’m pretty nervous.. 

Fuel pressure gauge is a nice addition.  I’m seeing 14psi at idle and 10 at wot.  

Eeeee Gaaaaahds..... you better turn that up you not supposed to be less than 14 at all times. My two rigs are set at 19 to allow for pressure draw down going up hills or hauling heavy. 

Well that was fun.  It took some effort but I was able to get it off the road and into a parking lot.  I can go start it right now and it’ll run but it randomly shuts off and may or may not restart.  I put about 120 miles on it before it started to act up.  

looks like I have a few codes.  I’ll post these here so I don’t forget what they are.  

P0237

P0112

P0118

P0113

P1698

P1689

P0380

P0382 

• Staff
2 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

I think you need to remove the engine wire harness, do a full inspection and repair any splices before condemning/replacing any more components.  

That's a nice nice truck too. I like 'em all original like that.

I would have to agree with both of my esteemed colleagues. Pretty truck. You can spend alot of money throwing components at it hoping to fix it when it could just be a wire shorted or damaged. Or for that matter just a bad connection or connections.

Edited by dripley