• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Still truckn

Evan

On 4/20/2020 at 7:40 PM, Mopar1973Man said:

Nice... I've anchored down at home and continued to work the web site. Doing a few odd ball truck jobs. 1972 Ford F-750 fire truck...

20200416_103115.jpg

Is that snow on the mountain in the background there Mike?

Just moving equipment across boise. My truck is last two move.

Takes me 3 trips minus my truck 

Mike should have snow this a few days ago.

Can still go sledding if I want

Here's 8500 elevation a week ago. Christine is on 4'-6ft of snow.

20200416_072647.jpg

20200328_135358.jpg

• Like 3

• Owner
On 4/23/2020 at 11:46 PM, pepsi71ocean said:

Is that snow on the mountain in the background there Mike?

Yes sir. Still dropping down into the 20's and 30's at night. 

I'm still back at home doing odd jobs and keeping going. I'm building a web site for Eileen's Daughter. Then the 2010 Ram 6.7L was in my yard might be sold I got to meet the new owner for a test drive. Then I've been still gutting Mom's house to make it our own place. Chucked out Mom's 36 year old couch. Moving furniture around the house and getting rid of old chairs and excessive stuff. 

As for going back to work it would be nice but I'm watch the local economy going south and people are running out of money. Lots of people want me to do work but without money its hard to buy parts. 

• 1 month later...

Today.

This weekend. 3rd attempt to go over the mtn. Ugh headed out gave up again

I'll try pictures later   it's not working right now.

20200607_153112.jpg

Edited by Evan

Snows usually burned off by July.

I couldn't imagine driving with my left hand and left foot.  Shifting is done with throttle 

I haven't really learned to use the clutch yet. 

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 8:55 AM, JAG1 said:

Thanks everyone... very entertaining with my morning coffee.

Dieselfuture, I think it depends on Nancy Pelosi's statement for the week, whether he drives the right or left hand drive.

Don't get me started, I've been trying really hard to be quiet :ahhh:

• Haha 1

• Owner

Nope. @MoparMom was the political master. She was on top of all the gov't and religious stuff. To this day I watch and listen to what is coming and remember all the teaching that Mom gave me.  Being I'm way out here in the forest of Idaho I'm well protected where I'm at. As for all the unrest currently is mostly in DemocRAT controlled states like Oregon where @JAG1 is or California where @IBMobile is.

My rule of thumb back in the day was let the dogs out, if they didn't eat you then the rifle came out. Now its looking out the window and if I don't like what I see the pistol is typically close at hand. I will defend my family and my property period. 

S0084912.JPG 

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1

• Staff

Times are that we should be talking about defending life and property. For instance Is it against the law to fire warning shots if we have a prowler who clearly is up to no good and you live out in the rural county? I have never had a problem in the 25 years with anyone, but the world is becoming more dangerous so I'm putting a piece of armor plate below the window sill where I have a great vantage point up high. Also realize I need to have a loaded rifle ready on stand by.

• Like 2