• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you are lurking about reading the forums and article databases. We happen to be one of the most friendliest Cummins support website on the planet. Come on and register and grab a inexpensive subscription plan. With that you can unlock even more for you. Technical support either by public forum, private support ticket, and even unlock phone support by Mopar1973Man. Mopar1973Man.Com will remain FREE to read forever!

Finished the auto to manual  swap , put RV 275 injectors in and a comp box , now it's turbo time. It's a daily driver that will pull a 5th wheel.  I have considered a he 351 cw and plumbing it on ,  Would appreciate any advice on a turbo choice . Thank you and have a great day.

Sorry should have asked  what year. With those  injectors and what ever is on your truck should be fine. Assuming it’s stock. J hook or boost elbow will be good for towing. 

Edited by Threadzy

Well I got the hx35 in today , took it apart. Needs a whole cartridge, turbine shaft pitted , rear bearing wore into the bearing housing. Looking for advice on a cartridge , where to get one and brand. I looked at a rotomaster but have not found any reviews, any advice appreciated. 

Buddy in commercial dept. at AutoZone got me a rotomaster cartridge for a decent price and a 3 year warranty, put it together today and seems to work fine, Good to be rolling again.

• Like 2