• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Christmas pup

Mopar1973Man

11 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Well @Jthor was playing sneaky and left for day ride... When he returned he picked our new family pet. Named Ruby. She is Chocolate Lab and Border Collie. Ill love having fur babies.

20201228_084125.jpg

Puppy!!!!!  I love dogs!!! Congratulations!

• Like 1

• Owner

We were all sitting around the bedroom last night. (Breck and Jacob, then Eileen and myself) and talking about the pup we see small amounts of the Border Collie. Mostly the Chocolate lab in this pup. She is extremely smart. She is only 7 weeks old and already whining to go out but not quite understand to go to the door yet. Getting there. She is about half and half to respond to her name. More so whistle she comes. 

It's time for a new pup anyways I' lost Diesel two years ago. I see a very intelligent dog that is going to be sucker for water. Opps there is a about 2,000 gallon pond out back I'm sure as that dog grows up and spring gets here we will have troubles keep her dry. Oh yeah the fetch idea she has down already but the return is kind of like "I'm busy Dad I'm killing this tennis ball, Grrr!"

She has a good health appetite, sleeps often and plays hard when she gets up. Nice to hear that little bark come out that tiny body. :lol: Or when you roll on here side kind of pinning her down and she growls back at you, fighting back. :stuned: Heck I've already had her draw blood on me with those needle teeth. :nono:

• Like 1

• Owner
21 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Very cute pup. Took awhile for the pic to come up. Thanks for showing :thumb1:

Called lazy loading. This delays the photo to the last second. This is so the page renders quickly but if a photo is in the veiw window then it loads the photo last. All other photos not in the view area those are not loaded till you scroll over them. Then it loads the photos to the page when needed. Instead of burning massive bandwidth to render a long page. This way the pages load faster and only burn what is needed for that viewing position of the browser. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Called lazy loading. This delays the photo to the last second. This is so the page renders quickly but if a photo is in the veiw window then it loads the photo last. All other photos not in the view area those are not loaded till you scroll over them. Then it loads the photos to the page when needed. Instead of burning massive bandwidth to render a long page. This way the pages load faster and only burn what is needed for that viewing position of the browser. 

I haven't thought about loading pictures in ages, waiting on actual line by line was always interesting.

I miss my sisters lab, always a very happy dog. Good looking pup though.

• Like 1

• Owner
2 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Let me know when she fails to bring the correct wrenches. I'll train her for ya, will need her for about 18 yrs is all.:thumb1:

:lmao::lmao2:

Ummm... @Wet Vette is right now on the floor with Ruby and she already is getting the concept of fetching a tennis ball. She runs after it and brings it back a few times but she is already chasing a tennis ball on the living room floor.  

• Like 1