• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Parler?

LorenS

• Owner
12 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

free markets do free market things.   I am not a user of any of the platforms beyond access to FB for Mopar1973man.com stuff. 

Everyone everywhere needs to step back and take a second to give an ounce of respect / good graces to someone they don't know  or agree with and also allow people to think and feel in a manner without labeling them in a manner.   

large fed government makes it very difficult for regions of people to exist without being looked down upon by a different region because of x,y, and z reason.  

It's ok we don't agree on everything, thats the nature of humanity.  Respecting their thoughts and ideals is what we are supposed to be about.  I would hope the return happens to me, but I have to start by leading by example. 

We can disagree as long as we have respect.

Hate breeds hate.    man I sound like a hippie :)

Totally agree. 

• Staff

Ok, now it's getting rediculous. The democrats are moving to impeach president trump when he will be out of the office in 9 days anyway. Why do they continue to waste time and our tax dollars on something that will be over in 9 days anyway. I'm not a biden fan and I guess it doesn't matter what party you back. To me this seems like a huge waste if time and money. Our money, not theirs. This government is really letting me down as a citizen, voter and tax payer. I've had enough of the stupidness going on in washington. I can just imagine how we look on tv to the rest of the world. I am embarrassed by our government at this point. I love my country but the leadership has gone arie. I fear for our future and my grandchild's futures. It's scary.

I can't express how irritated I am without severe censorship so I'll leave it at this for now. GRRRRRRR :mad::mad::mad:

P.S. sorry, didn't mean to hijack. Probably should have started another thread.

• Like 2

I live in TN but my “office” has always been in the Silicon Valley. Big tech will push and push to see what all they can get away with and they’ve realized most people won’t push back at all. However, I’m really surprised to see that AWS is threatening to shut down Parler. After years and years of my customers resisting moving their data and workloads to the cloud, they finally gave in and started migrating critical workloads to AWS, MS, Google...this move by aws is going to have companies scrambling to get their data back into private data centers...bad business move on the part of AWS. The cloud is like Hotel California,

you can check out anytime you like but you can Never leave. No company is going to leave themselves vulnerable to sociopolitical whims...

• Like 1

• Staff

Those people that got inside the Capitol are intifa who made themselves look like Trump supporters. There is a major tidal of deception and crookery going on in our world today and the Dems just want to legislate a certain division by destroying our conservative values.  They are opening the doors to America that will be given away,sold very cheaply, eventually fully consumed, overtaxed in its systems and programs , schools, roads, parks and National Parks worn down, so crowded, left broken. Garbage as a sign of the times. Crime and scammers will be everywhere. Just like the way they stole the election, so much evidence to support that happened yet the courts refuse to look into it properly. Something clearly wrong with these judgemental and contentious people. I am so sick of their politics, It's not politics It is a complete sabotage of America. If Biden was really the good guy why can't they maintain a balanced cabinet of Dems and Republicans. Wouldn't be something if they gave just an inkling of trying to unite the American people? I'm sick of their immature ways and their garbage they leave behind.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Those people that got inside the Capitol are intifa who made themselves look like Trump supporters. There is a major tidal of deception and crookery going on in our world today and the Dems just want to legislate a certain division by destroying our conservative values.  They are opening the doors to America that will be given away,sold very cheaply, eventually fully consumed, overtaxed in its systems and programs , schools, roads, parks and National Parks worn down, so crowded, left broken. Garbage as a sign of the times. Crime and scammers will be everywhere. Just like the way they stole the election, so much evidence to support that happened yet the courts refuse to look into it properly. Something clearly wrong with these judgemental and contentious people. I am so sick of their politics, It's not politics It is a complete sabotage of America. If Biden was really the good guy why can't they maintain a balanced cabinet of Dems and Republicans. Wouldn't be something if they gave just an inkling of trying to unite the American people? I'm sick of their immature ways and their garbage they leave behind.

From what I have been reading from the FBI and other reports has not backed up the Antifa claim.   Do you have an article that has the evidence for it?    I don't discredit the possiblity, but I need some better proof.  

Nearly no one in the system is an "across the isle" type of person.  There is a lot wrong with the system.  My policy as of late has been to vote out the incumbent.  Too many people in power are no longer public servents.   

in all of this maybe we will get a 3rd party to help spread the power around.   Dunno maybe that is wishing.

As for private companies I wish they would stick to a standard, but that doesn't happen.  I think the underlaying issue with social media is MUCH deeper.  AI is causing huge riffs in society by trying to group people together and only show people opinions they agree on.     A seriously scary article I read recently found that ~%70 of extremist groups ( on all sides)  where brought together by "recommended groups" on one of the various platforms.  The thought that AI is being programmed to renforce what we need to get away from scares me to death.    Every ad and suggestion we see is training us to get inside our bubble and reject anything from outside the bubble.  That is a seriously scary thought,  we need to get out of the bubbles that reinforce our tendencies and ideals and get back to talking and respecting our neighbors.  

Edit:  

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jan/09/facebook-posts/facebook-posts-wrongly-claim-left-wing-activist-an/

John Sullivan is a left winger that was in the building.   I cannot really speak to his motives it seems like he was egging people on, but he is the only confirmed left side I have seen.  I am sure there are more, but it doesn't excuse the actions of the right wing side of it.  A lot of people there are guily of not working to unite the country and spread respect.  

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Staff
1 hour ago, Me78569 said:

From what I have been reading from the FBI and other reports has not backed up the Antifa claim.   Do you have an article that has the evidence for it?    I don't discredit the possiblity, but I need some better proof.  

The only proof I have is that every Trump supporter has been a decent, honorable, hard working individual and when you watch the video of those radicals the way in which they act, the expressions on their faces, you can tell they are proud to be tarnishing the Trump people who for the most part have not caused much trouble nor damage throughout the country as other groups have. These people that entered the capitol are that, of an evil nature if you watch closely.

I an sorry to say this, but I think the FBI can no longer be trusted from the things I have heard.

Edited by JAG1

@JAG1,

I believe the VAST VAST VAST majority of the 77 million that voted for Trump are good decent people ( I beleive the same is true for those who voted for biden or 3rd party) , however the numbers say that even a SMALL % of them will be radical.     Doesn't take many bad apples to lead to this, there are angry people out there.  I've met a few.   The people they are ID'ing are nearly all radical Right Wingers.    

It is not fair to group the radicals with the rest of the 77 million, which is what we see happening.   

All that is not to say that Antifa might not have been there egging people on, but we are still resposible for our actions.  

There is a serious trend of trying to divide us.   

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Staff

Thanks Nick, in my way of seeing things I like to simplify to help understand something like this. It is only their actions and facial expressions that give me the impression they are not real Tumpers. One reason is it so hard to see why trump supporters would ever do something like this. I'm not convinced they aren't antifa or some other small group trying to destroy the Trump voters image. Especially since most all anti Trump groups have caused enough upset that I think they indeed have a tarnished reputation with many voters on both sides of the isle.

It is difficult for me to understand how they can say..... Oh let the protestors express their 1st amendment rights, hardly enough charges were ever brought against their destruction and violence, yet the same time Parlor getting cancelled and conservatives being shut out of social media.

Edited by JAG1

• Owner
12 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

All that is not to say that Antifa might not have been there egging people on, but we are still resposible for our actions

Hey now... only the people doing illegal activity should be responsible. 

I might be pro Trump but, I do not approve of treaspassing or vandalism. Also look at the fact it all them went home. Not like all the racial riots that happen back last summer that went on for days.

• Like 2

• Staff
2 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Hey now... only the people doing illegal activity should be responsible. 

I might be pro Trump but, I do not approve of treaspassing or vandalism. Also look at the fact it all them went home. Not like all the racial riots that happen back last summer that went on for days.

Yep afraid they would be found out who they really are.

@Mopar1973Man we are agreeing here.  What I was saying is that there may have been antifa there egging people on, but the vast majority of us would not have been able to be egged into breaking into the capitol.   however the people that were extreme enough or filled with enough hate to break into the capitol should be held accountable.

I think trump did a lot of good things and some bad things, like every other human on earth.

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 1

• Staff

I agree with both you guys because I know so well how much andhow often I can be wrong. I am also letting you know how I feel that actually happened there., which as I say  again might be wrong. Thank you for your perspectives as well.:thumb1:. Makes for a better cup of coffee.

Edited by JAG1

I try to always keep in mind that, to me at least, it seems like the large powers that be are trying to divide the people.  I refuse to believe that what we see in the news reflects the majority of the nation.   

It's hard for me but I try not to think people I don't even know are "idiots" or " blind" or whatever.  I bet 95% of the population I would be able to sit down to dinner with and not hate the night.  

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 1

• Staff

Everyone I've had contact with or a conversation with I should say, have been decent. We may not see things the exact same way but we can discuss them rationally and not argue about it. 

I would be a very scary day for government if the people would actually come together on a united front. Even with different vies we could still get things done and eliminate the shady agendas behind the people in power.

• Like 3