• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Nationwide Weather

Had covid back in March, was less disruptive than the flu for me. Worst part was the lack of smell. Lasted a week after I was out of quarantine for no smell. Not getting a vaccine because of that. 

7 hours ago, Threadzy said:

Also funny how flu deaths almost completely disappeared.

This actually has a semi-sensible reason for why this happened. Covid spread faster therefor pushed out the flu because it used the same pathways of infection. Think of Covid as an ivy and how it spreads so quickly and chokes out anything in the same area.

But I'm sure, especially early on, the flu was counted as covid because the symptoms are so damn similar.       

• Like 1

• Owner

Actually the common flu virus there few strain I heard are no longer with us wearing masks. As for you @Silverwolf2691you already are immune to the COVID-19 because you had it. I'm not sure about new strains of COVID-19. As for out west here the COVID numbers are low from the extreme heat. I'm just waiting for the cooler weather to come and BAM get COVID rolling all over get with shut downs and mask wearing again coming is my feeling. We got to a low of 60F and now is 61F this morning it will creep up to the mid 90s for sure today. Had just a small touch of rain here not enough to slow fires but got some rain and humidity. 

As for the power problem in Cally... That is plain stupid don't charge your car and not turn on your A/C till 80F are you serious? All those crazy democRATS wanted electric cars and less fossil fuel now they don't have any cars again because you can charge the battery? Personally I'll just keep my diesel truck and tune it back for high MPG being its $4.00 a gallon for diesel. Lots of hyper inflation. Just like I hit the NAPA store for just engine oil 15w-40 and there is nothing in stock I had to order 10 gallons of oil and wait a day for it to show up. No matter how you look at it we will always need petroleum products what are you going to lube your axles with? How about bearings for axles your going to need grease. Even electric cars are going to need lubricants. You'll still have people up here burning heating oil for heat. Still a petroleum product (red dye diesel more or less).

Still I got to say the biggest polluter is these forest fires that flood the valley here with smoke for months. Now tell me that a petroleum power vehicle can compete with all these fires. Nope 1 forest fire create more CO2 pollution in a mere hour than all the vehicles in Idaho could in 1 day!

Screenshot from 2021-07-20 07-01-30.png

Edited by Mopar1973Man

The flu has been around for 1,000’s of years. If there weren’t different strains of it once one had it they would never get it again because of immunity. And there would be one vaccine for everyone to take. Masks don’t do a thing to stop viruses. The virus will go right through it. There is no science proving otherwise.  If covid was more deadlier than the flu the death rate from 2020 would have been much higher than it was over the past five years. My point is the flu just didn’t go away. It was payday for the states and local communities to mark someone from dying from covid. Hell my local Hospital decided to remodel the front entrance during the middle of it. Making people go through a detour to get in.  My immediate family and I haven’t gotten sick in a couple of years. Vitamin C and Zinc. A couple of my buddies got covid. I was around them both. They got over it as well. Even the guy that invented the PRC test says it’s not meant to check for viruses. It’s meant to read DNA. When was the last time you got tested for the measles, small pocs  , and so on and so on , because there are actually vaccines for that. Sorry off topic. Gonna be 106 here today. 

• Like 1

• Owner
2 minutes ago, Threadzy said:

When was the last time you got tested for the measles, small pocs  , and so on and so on , because there are actually vaccines for that

Yeah FDA Approved vaccines. COVID vaccines are NOT FDA approved yet! 

COVID-19 vaccines have been given emergency use authorization in the United States but have NOT yet been granted full FDA approval.

I'm not going to be a test subject. They barely released the vaccine less than 1 year. Are you willing to let medical science test drugs and vaccines on your body? No I said the fly...

• Like 1

I've taking my share of vaccines in my life, but seeing what's going on in the world these days and the end goal, I'm staying away from anything that is being pushed, actually I'm starting to regret the crap I've taking over the years because I was told I needed it. I feel bad for the kids that have no choice and can't stand up for themselves and don't know any better. It's become such a taboo to talk about, soon you'll be labeled as a domestic terrorist if you go against the mainstream narrative, if not already. It seems that if this is all bs, then the whole world is on on it. This would mean they all working together as one to achieve the goal of complete human enslavement on all levels. As I'm typing this I can't help but think that somewhere this post is being stored to be used against me at some point just for thinking out loud, using my brain to process information not just go with the crowd that doesn't care. Why do I feel like I did something wrong, what happened to the great USA, I say the programming has worked flawless on the lazy masses. It's like the harder you try to make some one see what is going on the more they hate you for it. I'm not saying I'm %100 right but whatever happened to freedom of personal choices. You want something go get it but rest shouldn't be pressured to do same. I don't know what to think anymore, there's too much information out there as it's on purpose to keep you guessing and being lost to finally give up and go with the flow. 

Stand firm in your beliefs and move on, don't let weak spirited/minded stand in the way to live your short life. 

The weather is fine no more or less of chemicals in the sky then usual. 

• Like 2

• Owner
21 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

Stand firm in your beliefs and move on, don't let weak spirited/minded stand in the way to live your short life.

Amen brother. I made to 50 years old by thinking with my own mind. I've might got another 20 to 30 years left on me. I'm sure not going to shorten my life with an unknown or unproven drug. I'm not going to diminish my energy or abilities with a drug that might damage my heart muscle, or shorten my life.

Just think we have a country that is have a war on drugs. Not to side step the conversation but just look at the prohibition of Cannabis and how the entire world shut down a medically good drug Made cannabis illegal and kept the chemo going for cancer treatments. Remember I'm a cancer survivor not because I listen to my doctor and took chemo and radiation but used my own mind and chose to use cannabis to save me from cancer. This is just one great example in my life that I found out that feds are keeping cannabis illegal because big pharma is making money on the dumb people willing to do "anything" to survive cancer including dying form the treatment. Just think Dec 2019 I was diagnosed with bladder and cancer and by Jun 2020 I was completely clean. (Nothing found in 2 OR visits).

As for COVID there is not enough data or facts out there for anyone to make a good choice. To much polluted information just like @Threadzypointed out there to get sheeple to come in and take there shots. Hmm... Something about the good old Germans that where gassing Jews. Seems too much like old times over again giving shots to people that might live or die from said shot.  Population control? Yes I think outside the box...

Right now my family requires me to stay health and working to keeping the bills paid. I go down everyone goes down with me. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Remember I'm a cancer survivor not because I listen to my doctor and took chemo and radiation but used my own mind and chose to use cannabis to save me from cancer.

A lot have to do with how we live our lives, stress is number one killer and starter of most all illness. If we grow and eat our own food we wouldn't have these issues, or at least it would be very rare. We all have cancer in our bodies and our immune system keeps things in check, if we get stressed and eat junk with little sleep we invite all these problems to our life. 

B17 is one of the demonized drugs that can cure cancer, but I still think prevention is by far better then the battle.

Hydrogen peroxide available almost anywhere, 10-15 drops in a glass of water every morning will keep you from getting seek, of course you can't rely just on that alone, healthy way of leaving is priority.

• Like 3

• Staff

I skipped vegie gardening this year and been enjoying more candy an doughnuts. Man is it ever fun to get a big gooey chewie and coffee in the morn. Now my belly is bigger but I'm happy. Not taking on big responsibilities anymore and enjoying more time off. Now back to normal eating with the oatmeal and fruits again, I feel better. We been doing whatever we want going wherever we want all thru this worldwide Virus Mania. No wearing of the stupid mask as much as possible everywhere. Not sick probably because I breath well, outdoors most of the time and not thru some kind of synthetic fabric made with chemicals. I also excersize well, work well around my place and on the job. I do not stress one little tiny bit about the virus. Not going to hide in a shell... I want my immune system to get to work fighting all the daily attacks and stay strong.

• Like 4

Few guys I work with always get flue shots and pretty much always get seek few months later, no difference last year, other than they were diagnosed with bs. I was next to them for few days before they were told to go home for 2 weeks and never got seek. I do get seek once in a while but it's usually for a day or two and I'm back at it. Vitamins need to be taken in winter months especially D at least 2000 ul or whatever the measurement is. 

• Like 2

• Owner

In my medication-set. I've got multi-vitamins, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, and even an Aspirin. The last time I was down with even the simple cold was nearly 4 years ago. Don't get me wrong I get up in the morning sneeze several time, drippy nose etc. till a allergy pill in me. No biggy. I even take a hawthorne berry 520mg for blood pressure. 90% of the time I'm working outside in the sun so I get plenty of vitamin D. Since I get up at 5:30am to roll to work most days I don't get much for breakfast (not really hungry) but by the time I get back home I typically do eat a good meal. Soon as the weather cools the times will get later in the morning which is fine too.

The biggy for me is shutting down early enough for rest. I'm going to say sorry to some that have been trying to call me after 5pm. My cellphone is set up for DO NOT DISTURB. From 5pm on to 6am the next morning. I hated to do this but I need to get rest and down time too. Like last night a close friend called up about the Chevy project and wanted my thoughts. Fine but I didn't get back till 9pm that night. Take it from me you need good quality rest no matter what to help with stress and keeping your energy up to fight off illness.  

Edited by Mopar1973Man

1 hour ago, JAG1 said:

I want my immune system to get to work fighting all the daily attacks and stay strong.

this was my biggest issue with masks and sanitizing everything.. your body wouldn't be able to keep learning and fighting to keep you from getting sick. so now you live in a clean room and when you go back to the real world, boom instantly (more or less) sick. 

@Mopar1973Man, was greeted with a grapefruit colored sun this morning from those fires you posted about earlier. Even now at 1pm there are spots of pinkish orange glow from the high level smoke making its way over here. Have a photo but cant post it. Too large.. 64 megapixels will do that i guess

Edited by Silverwolf2691
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Owner
14 minutes ago, Silverwolf2691 said:

@Mopar1973Man, was greeted with a grapefruit colored sun this morning from those fires you posted about earlier. Even now at 1pm there are spots of pinkish orange glow from the high level smoke making its way over here 

Ummm... You wonder why we have GLOBAL WARMING. The CO2, smoke, particulate matter is making all the way to you now so did the Gov't forget that WILDFIRES create CARBON DIOXIDE and CARBON MONOXIDE. The gov't is going to charge us for carbon taxes. How about we all start charging the Federal Government Carbon Taxes for all the wildfires burning every day. Then charge the federal government for all the jets travel. Now that would be fair point the finger at the real problem.

Let's start with a look at the most famous of jets, the Boeing 747. The Boeing website states that this model, with a gas tank capacity of 63,500 gallons, may burn five gallons of jet fuel per mile of flight.

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1

• Owner

Boeing 747 in flight burns ~5 GALLONS of JET A FUEL in ONE MILE (5280 feet is a mile). Again just remember even diesel vehicles don't even burn that much fuel that fast. Just simple math here if your traveling 20 miles for a gallon of diesel and the flying a Boeing 747 is going to burn 100 gallons in 20 miles. that is 100 times more fuel being burnt compared to the diesel truck this means there is 100 times more CO2 and CO. So how is all the gasoline and diesel vehicles responsible for global warming? Now think about all the planes (private jets, passenger planes, Amazon, UPS, USPS, fire operations, etc.)

In Idaho right now there is a full on shortage of JET A fuel now. With all the planes and helicopters flying for fire efforts they are burning up all the fuel here locally. Which I've been seeing this info of the local news. 

As for me seeing $4.00 plus now for fuel. If you find me on the highway you WILL NOT find me doing speed limit any longer. I'll get up earlier and get going early and get to work on time but reduce the fuel consumption. Been here before and no problem I know how to pull 27.2 MPG with "The Beast". Been there and done that... 

I want to stay positive but it seems crap is going to hit the fan pretty soon, with increasing restrictions and now fuel going up in price on both east and west coast, 3.20 for diesel around here for now. We may just have a dark winter this year that they been blabing about. 

• Staff
5 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

Few guys I work with always get flue shots and pretty much always get seek few months later, no difference last year, other than they were diagnosed with bs. I was next to them for few days before they were told to go home for 2 weeks and never got seek. I do get seek once in a while but it's usually for a day or two and I'm back at it. Vitamins need to be taken in winter months especially D at least 2000 ul or whatever the measurement is. 

its well known vaccines boost your immune system against the strain or type of virus targeted but, it looses all ability to fight off other types that may contact you. That is the trade off... you know, like no free lunch so to speak. The Corona Vaccine activates the only two main weapons that exist in your immune system to act upon and attack the Corona Virus but, is at the cost of ignoring all other types of virus attacks. It must be noted here that a well known research doctor said there are virus literally everywhere everyday attacking our immune system, that it is a very very amazing system if we stay healthy. She also states she is not getting the vaccine.

• Like 2