• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Another loaded 2nd gen

So I want to get rid of factory speakers, but this one has the premium audio. So by chance does anyone know if I try to get another set of new 2.0ohm for the (non oem) speaker will it work? Or do I need to gut the doors & rewire? 

Next it has the heated + power mirrors

But there little, anyone know if a plug and play mirrors works ? 

[Ive ordered mirrors before offline and none of the included studs have ever worked :P] 

Screenshot_20211118-165447_eBay.jpg

Edited by ICU_24VNUT

• Staff

I redid mine keeping the factory radio and wiring, replacing the front speakers with 6X9s and 5.25" rear speakers, cut the wires to the A-post tweeters and added a Infinity Primus 6004a Compact 4-Channel car Amplifier — 60 watts RMS x 4.  I did have to add connectors and wires for the amp.  @Red Ramblerdid something similar but i think he change his radio head.   Picture of the booster under the drivers seatIMG_7442.JPG.5cc43ecf61f4287de9cab9a85d763e40.JPG

• Staff
11 hours ago, ICU_24VNUT said:

Next it has the heated + power mirrors

But there little, anyone know if a plug and play mirrors works ? 

I bought some from Amazon that were plug and play. The studs were a bit short, had to compress the foam gasket to get the nut started but once tight they were fine. Been on there for 2 years now. Mine are also heated/power.

20210710_171324.jpg

• Like 1

I have the Infinity system with different speakers.  The PO of my truck had swapped in some Kenwood speakers and I could see the amps are still in the doors when I swapped in some new Pioneer speakers.  I don't know if they are working but they are there.  

I also had the power heated hippo ear mirrors, I ordered a set of the 4th gen style tow mirrors from 1Aauto and they plugged right in.  I also sprung for the power folding with marker light as well and those two features you do have to wire in.  

Alright so I've checked out LMC truck and a bunch of places and I can't seem to find a new woodgrain bezel by chance do y'all have any leads? 

All I see LMC is the non infinity style dash & bezel. 

Does the non infinity style just bolt right to it?

Edited by ICU_24VNUT