• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Winter weather - What do you see where your at?

Mopar1973Man

Had a day in the low 70s. Now it's been two days of 40s. Wet rainy cloudy useless days. Back to the upper 60s for a couple, then back to wet, cloudy and cold.

Spring is more bipolar than my ex......

My apologies to any bipolar people out there. It's not fair to compare you to her.....you are much more normal.

Edited by Max Tune
  • Haha 1

• Owner

Ok... March 19th, 2022

• Currently 57*F
  • Feels like 59*F
  • Dew Point 38*F
  • Max 59*F
  • Min 38*F
  • 29.52 inhg (Falling)
  • Humidity 49% and rising
  • 3 MPH Avg, 11 MPH gust

(All Weather data is from my own personal weather tower)

Due to have some rain tonight possibly a thunderstorm. But nothing really happening current just breezy and cool. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man

Mother nature can be cruel.. The past week and weekend was in the 60s and sunny, except Saturday, it was rainy then a majority of the day lull that no one saw coming totally, then rained again over night. Then mid 60s on Sunday, mid 50s yesterday low 50s today. By Thursday night we have a rain storm worth 2" of rain coming, but that's gonna be a high 40s day. 

Oh well. Just hope that 2 inches of rain is enough to finish washing the sand to the sides of the road and getting rid of the salt.

I need to charge my bike battery so I can go on a ride when it warms up after this..

• Like 1

• Staff
3 hours ago, Silverwolf2691 said:

I need to charge my bike battery so I can go on a ride when it warms up after this..

Do you have to get an electric bike registered and insured just like a motorcycle?

I ask because I see some going real fast and unfortunately, in a few areas where people are walking.