• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

RV travel camping may be better this year...

JAG1

• Staff

With pain at the pump paying an added 30 % isn't the best thing for RVr's like myself, but I have to say, one good effect will be the uncrowded campgrounds this year. Tho just a possibility, it will be interesting to see if the crowds do go down.

• Staff
3 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Ummm. No slow down here locally fishermen are everywhere. Dragging jet boats, and Trucks all along the Clearwater River as I came home last night. Even the Salmon River is busy too with Woman with Bait.

They're using woman for bait? did I hear that right?

• Staff
2 hours ago, JAG1 said:

using woman for bait? did I hear that right?

I saw a couple of them in a sports bar the other night.  They were trolling for men.

All my neighbors are still taking their RVs out to the desert.  I took mine out on President's weekend, 300 miles, to Haystack Mountain for our annual shooting weekend.

IMG_7575.JPG.46b6544d740c2d01c0b5866bcd985205.JPG

Edited by IBMobile
  • Haha 1

• Staff

I wish that I had made it there on my way back from Arizona. I was just a couple days too late from having things to get done here before I could leave Oregon.

Edited by JAG1

We’re still planning on going to the coast next month to do some camping and deep sea fishing. The captain did call my brother in law the other day. To tell us do to the increase in fuel our price had to go up.  Still looking forward to it though.