• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Anyone else having problems

Max Tune

Site wouldn't load for me over the weekend, then it came back Sunday afternoon, then went away again until just now. I cleared it from my phone, went into the googler and tried to reload..... nothing. Went into history and tried to get on through a previous time and no go. All other forums are no problem. Has the site been down or is it something on my end?

Very strange. Another thing that's happening is anytime I click on a link to Amazon, it comes up in Spanish and then my Amazon account is in Spanish and won't go back to English. I have to delete and reload, then it's back to English. Wonder why it's affecting only this forum......

Maybe my phone has Covid....

• Staff

Mine won't load sites sometimes or becomes really slow at times. Two times while attempting to complete a transaction on line the hackers got my CC numbers and got the money. So far I've lost $64.95. But I bought shares in a company that stops hackers in their tracks and made many times that on the stock so I'm not worried about it.

Elon Musk bought Twitter today and the cancel culture libs hate it because he believes in free speech :thumb1:

Edited by JAG1

• Staff
2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Might be a firewall issue here. @JAG1 got snagged, the @W-T was another and I'm trying to catch when and what the trigger is that doing it. 

Yes for some reason it was a problem of the website. Now I can't any Emoticons so that's weird now too.

Over the weekend ( or thereabouts)I couldn't post to my thread on the Howard Gem (something to mess around with)  funny really as I posted to other threads

Then everythink was back to normal

I do use a VPN all the time, this site doesn't cause any problems with a VPN but some others really get my back up with having to do the pick the pictures out deal every time

Could also have been a problem with microc#ap :shrug:

Yeah...well I found this photo of Nelson coming out of the room where he keeps the server and it appears the "wee turtles" were the issue for all of us.external-content.duckduckgo_com.png.751278ea18d465ad65fd0f9397ee065e.png

Geeze...what a mess!

• Haha 2

• Staff

What are 'Turtles'? Is that another esoteric computer nerd term for an unknown snag? Many times I think it's hackers lurking in the dark, cause problems just to test and see what they can and can't do.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

Got knocked out again right after I started this thread. Just got back on. Don't know how long it will last or what's causing it. Irritating that someone creates viruses that mess with things, if that's what I got somewhere. Still only the two issues. If I go on Amazon I can search and look at anything. If I follow a link, everything goes Spanish.  Guess I'll go through my phone and dump useless things. See what happens.

50 minutes ago, Silverwolf2691 said:

@Max Tune, when was the last time you dumped the cookies, history, and what not from your browser? close apps on the phone (if on mobile)?

And if you use Google, clear that out too..

I try to keep everything cleaned out on a regular basis, but I'll admit, it's probably been 6 months. I cleared a bunch of stuff today and I'm still here so far....lol

Haven't clicked an Amazon link in a few days though....😲😲😲

BTW, 100% mobile. Moto Z Force phone.

4 hours and still able to check in. We shall see. I did however click on an Amazon link in another forum..... Spanish.

Went to my Amazon tab ..... Spanish

I'll have to dump it and reload.

So far so good here. Don't know what got into my phone or from where, but the two issues seem, for now, to be separate.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update. I've gone through my phone and dumped alot of useless garbage. Cleared caches. Left phone shut off overnight and then restarted.

Let it run down until it died, left it dead another night, charged it the next day and restarted.

Still get Spanish when I click on an Amazon link, but now at least my widget access to my Amazon account stays English. Used to go Spanish everytime I'd click an Amazon link. Would have to dump and reload.

Still have the issue of not being able to access this forum while on WiFi. Works perfectly on 4g data. All other forums work on WiFi or data. Tried dumping the forum and reloading but no change. Not a big deal as I have unlimited data, just a minor inconvenience if I'm on WiFi and try to get on.

I picked up something somewhere in my phone and I can't seem to get rid of it. Oh well, life goes on and if these are my worse problems in life, I ain't wasting anymore time trying to figure it out.