• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Finally got to tow with the compounds.

It wasn't anything too heavy, built some walls for my flat bed and loaded up 3400lbs of scrap, rolled across the scales at just over 15k total.  I also hauled a 1959 Plymouth Fury.  The truck pulls so much harder with a load now, no hesitation in getting up to speed in traffic.  It was a night and day difference compared to just a single turbo.  I never crossed 1000* EGT even while pushing it hard on level 5 of my towing tune.  The whistling, oh how I love the whistling.  :woot:

Image (11).jpeg

Image (5).jpeg

Image (6).jpeg

• Like 3

On 2/9/2023 at 7:58 PM, Max Tune said:

Love that car. I would love to have twins...

There actually was another car it shared a living space with, a 1959 Belvedere in decidely worse shape.  That car is being sold to someone else though.

On 2/9/2023 at 8:02 PM, Royal Squire said:

Is that your Christine?

Nope, it belongs to a friend of mine, it is currently being stored in my back yard though.  It's got a 440 from a 1968 Polara police car.  

Image (12).jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...