• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

i got me a set:thumbup2: brand new still in the blue plastic package in the yellow bosch box.traded a contractor out at work a puck for an 03 for them...he wanted it and i wanted the rv275's he just got it..so happens he has an 01 also.can't wait to get them in.:thumbup2:

--- Update to the previous post...

Posted Image

98.5-2002 Dodge 24 Valve Cummins Bosch RV275HP Injectors

1998.5-2002 (24 Valve Only) Dodge Cummins 5.9L NEW 275hp 24 Valve Injectors.

Add up to 40HP to your 98.5-2002 Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel!

Bosch Part Number: 432193635

Includes copper sealing washers & new o-rings for the injector connector tubes.

Set of 6 injectors, no core charge.

Increases the power by 50 horsepower and 100 lb-ft of torque at the ground on '98-'00 automatics. These same injectors add 33 horsepower and 66 lb-ft at the ground on manuals and '01 automatics. Throttle response and low-end acceleration are definitely improved with this addition. Fuel economy normally improves by 5% with this change. Injectors can be installed within about 3 hours by most do it yourself enthusiasts. These are new Bosch® injectors approved by Cummins® on their 275 hp 660-torque motorhome engines.

These injectors do not wash oil off cylinder walls and dribble at idle like some aftermarket injectors that are modified Bosch® injectors. Some 1998 24 Valve trucks need connector tubes with these injectors, these trucks have an engine serial number below 56462591.

THESE INJECTORS ARE ON A NATION-WIDE BACKORDER!

this was from puredieselpower.com site.

Need more Horsepower for your 1998 to 2002 Dodge 24 valve engine ?

[*]<LI class=style62>This is a set of 6 NEW Bosch 300 HP injectors Bosch part number 0432193635 <LI class=style62>These are Marine Injectors specifically made for the Cummins 5.9L 24 valve ISB engine. <LI class=style62>These are brand NEW not rebuilt or used... <LI class=style62>These come with a ONE year unlimited mile Warranty!

[*]These are set to give you up to 40 MORE HP!

rv275's

• Owner

Anytime the tach needle pass the 2K mark you can garantee a loss of MPG instantly... Like for me to run 55-60 MPH I see 20-21 MPG everytime... But now to hit the interstat and run 75 MPH which now puts me at 2,200 RPM now I'm down to about 12-14 MPG... Funny... If I stay in 4th gear (1:1 ratio in the trans) and go 45 MPH which is roughly 1,900 RPM's I'm clearing over 25-28 MPG :stuned: But of course that's with 3.55 gears...:rolleyes: The other factor is going from 55 MPH to 65 MPH the wind drag nearly doubles... :wow:

Anytime the tach needle pass the 2K mark you can garantee a loss of MPG instantly... Like for me to run 55-60 MPH I see 20-21 MPG everytime... But now to hit the interstat and run 75 MPH which now puts me at 2,200 RPM now I'm down to about 12-14 MPG

That whole 2000+ RPM thing being instant drop is a bunch of crap. I know everyone preaches it on every forum but I have never seen an instant drop. I do 70 at 2100rpm and get 21mpg doing it. I got 17mpg pulling the trailer at 70 also. Speed kills MPG, not RPM.

• Owner

That is a mystery I can't answer between the 2 trucks... :shrug: Like if I go down to Boise, ID and hit the interstate and drive speed limit everywhere I'll see roughly 16-17 MPG. But now if I avoid the interstate and use all smaller roads and keep my speed down (RPM related too) then MPG's natural rise for me... Now the only thing I could say that might give a clue tha P-pump's don't advance/retard timing but I know that VP44 do retard timing at high RPM's post-2-138698172314_thumb.png As you see for me running high up the RPM scale just retards timing... :rolleyes:

Anytime the tach needle pass the 2K mark you can garantee a loss of MPG instantly... Like for me to run 55-60 MPH I see 20-21 MPG everytime... But now to hit the interstat and run 75 MPH which now puts me at 2,200 RPM now I'm down to about 12-14 MPG... Funny... If I stay in 4th gear (1:1 ratio in the trans) and go 45 MPH which is roughly 1,900 RPM's I'm clearing over 25-28 MPG :stuned: But of course that's with 3.55 gears...:rolleyes: The other factor is going from 55 MPH to 65 MPH the wind drag nearly doubles... :wow:

I've yet to see > 18mpg, ever, in my vp44 truck. My average DD mileage in the 24v is ~14-16mpg, all city. My p-pumped 12v (turned up) saw 18-20mpg in the same usage.

That whole 2000+ RPM thing being instant drop is a bunch of crap. I know everyone preaches it on every forum but I have never seen an instant drop. I do 70 at 2100rpm and get 21mpg doing it. I got 17mpg pulling the trailer at 70 also. Speed kills MPG, not RPM.

In my 12valve, from Virginia to Long Island, NY, we got 26.9mpg @ 68mph on the way there. On the way back, @ 72-73mph, I got 22mpg. empty, no trailer. My 24v gets ~17-18mph @ 65mph, empty, no trailer. 12v = #10 fuel plate - FF, AFC-FF, 40psi, 16.5*, 4" dp, catless/mufflerless 7" stack, bhaf, nv4500, 241hd, 3.55s, jake 24v = stock everything except bhaf, 5600, no muffler/resonator, 4" turndown behind cab.

That is a mystery I can't answer between the 2 trucks... :shrug: [ATTACH=CONFIG]2093[/ATTACH] As you see for me running high up the RPM scale just retards timing... :rolleyes:

What software is that map from??

i believe it is the rpm's over mph.lets say 3 truck testing..going 65 or 70..this is for an example here...3.55 or 3.73 or 4.10..whatever.....automatic,5-speed,6speed.....and one of them has a gearvendor over/underdrive unit on it.....one truck at 70 is spinning 1900rpm....one is spinning 2100..one is spinning 1600 rpm..i would want the one that is spinning the fewer rpms..wouldnt you mopar??:thumbup2::smart:

http://www.gearvendors.com/index.html

http://www.gearvendors.com/faq.html :smart::thumbup2: