• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

But you can talk to Dorkweed he's got one... Been over 80K miles without a oil change and tested through Blackstone labs...

So 80k miles and all tested ok-e-dok-e ?? wow Even though lubricity was good/tested fine - any danger with the contaminants at that mileage - guessing NOT if it passed ?? And this was 80k miles without a canister oil filter change also ?? thats pretty amazing stuff - 5-6 oil changes in LIFE of a truck :lmao2: I could afford 5x$30 =$150 for maintenance !!! Everybody say woowoo

• 2 weeks later...

The reasons that you can go further between oil changes with a Diesel and a Gasser is that the combustion of Diesel doesn't produce all of the crap acid and moisture, and dilute the oil like a gasser.I always went about 10,000 on a VW dasher Diesel I got for my daughter. Oil was so black that would stain your hands.If I go 7,500 mile between changes at @11 qt per changes that is the same as changing my old F250 460 at 3,000 @ 7qt per change.

• 3 weeks later...