• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Skyjacker bump stops - yes/no?

Anyone used these?

Posted Image

[TABLE=width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 100, bgcolor: #BBBBBB] Part Name[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #EAEAEA]Dodge Ram 3500 Bump Stop - Front Or Rear[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #EAEAEA, colspan: 4, align: center]

Posted Image

Part #S97BP60

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBBBBB] Brand[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #EAEAEA, colspan: 1]Skyjacker[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBBBBB] Fits[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #EAEAEA, colspan: 1]1994-2001 Dodge Ram 3500[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBBBBB] Features[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #EAEAEA, colspan: 1]

[*]Location: Front Or Rear

[*]Material: Polyurethane

[*]Type: Direct OE Replacement

[*]Quantity sold: Sold as Pair

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBBBBB] Year[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #EAEAEA, colspan: 1]1994-2001[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBBBBB] Description[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #EAEAEA, colspan: 1]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBBBBB] Your Price[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #EAEAEA, colspan: 1]$63.38[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I had a set of Timbrens on a plow truck about 10 years ago. (F350) They worked great, but stiffened the ride alot. I took them off in the summer so my fillings would stay in. They added about 1"-1.5" when the plow was up. They were pricey but I got most of the money back when I sold them after Ford bought the truck back. (they couldn't fix what was wrong with it)

Yeah, I just have a hard time :spend: 200$ for bump stops.I replaced my shocks last night. I do believe they were OEM originals from 2001. :rolleyes: 175k miles on them.I had some Rough Country 9000-series shocks in the garage that were hardly used. I'd originally bought them for my Cherokee rock crawler, but with 10" of lift, they were too short. I had to take them off after about 2 days usage and replaced them with remote reservoir Pro-Comp gas-charged.Anyhoo, these RC9000s were exact length as OE rear ones, and fronts were ~2" longer than OEs, which is fine, as I've got the leveling kit.The concern I have is, the OE eyelets had rubber with a steel bushing that the bolt went through. The steel bushing was a little too big to fit in the RC shock insulators, so I went without; only using the urethane bushings over the bolt, which is a little baggy. I'm sure they'll (bushings) be wore out in short order, but I needed shocks badly, and this way, I'm not out much.On topic, I may order the Skyjacker pieces and try them.