• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

CHAT ROOM Scheduling

Rogan

Good evening, crew! Mike has brought back the chat room! I'd like to get some ideas as to when we can schedule some "bench time" for whatever main topics you'd like to discuss LIVE!Let's hear it.We can set tech talks up for a few nights a week, or whatever, and go from there.

I started as a sponge and still am on alot of things. Just come by and listen, add to the discussions, ask questions, or what ever floats your boat. I live in the EST zone but am working in the CST. Alot of the folks here live alot further west than most of us, so I figure CST might be a little easier. I will be there and anyone who wishes to participate just needs to show up. I hope this is agreeable with my 2 other cohorts. I think we ought to just have one and see what happens.

Im usually gone either tuesday or wednesday night, sometimes both like it was this week. Im always out and about on the weekends except sunday. Basically Im usually around the computer in the evenings on Sunday, Monday, and Thursday. Hopefully Ill catch the next chat.-Jordan-

Im usually gone either tuesday or wednesday night, sometimes both like it was this week. Im always out and about on the weekends except sunday. Basically Im usually around the computer in the evenings on Sunday, Monday, and Thursday. Hopefully Ill catch the next chat. -Jordan-

that's alot of usuallys, Jordan ;)