• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Would you come forward please!?

• Owner

Ummm... Some goofy member sent me a little box...post-2-138698185727_thumb.jpgSo when I opened the box I was greeted with...post-2-138698185737_thumb.jpgOk there is a note... But some weird looking packing...post-2-138698185746_thumb.jpgSo read the letter...post-2-138698185755_thumb.jpgA use thermostat oh how nice...:duh:post-2-138698185765_thumb.jpgSo now everything is unpacked...post-2-138698185775_thumb.jpgSo thank you David Ripley for the $10 dollar donation and used thermostat.post-2-13869818579_thumb.jpg

• Owner

Mike, if you arent gonna use the packing you can send it my way, i got something to pack it into... my WALLET!

Yeah Dave called last night giving me a raft of crap telling what I could do with those... Like go buy 1 square yard of carpet for the flood guest house... :rolleyes: I still think that was really cool idea on how to pack a thermostat in a box... I was trying to get Dave to seen more parts down with more packing... :lmao::lmao2: