• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New chip wanted

Its supposed to fuel to 3200 rpm where the comp and juice kinda fall flat after 2700. Next time edge has the hot unlock for half price ($50), im gonna send mine in.

you dont send it in...they tell you a code over the phone..and a little secret here..call and talk to mark hayward at EDGE....tell him a friend in s.e. kansas said to call him..lets just say that my hot unlock wasnt $100
  • Like 1

I try and stay out of these convesations due to one fact. Banks. There I said it. Banks is not popular here, but I bought mine long before finding this place and all of the good folks here. I bought the banks stinger plus system 7 years ago and have had nothing but good service with it. It is non adjustable, except with your right foot. They stated a gain of 75rwhp, though I have never dynoed it. It did make an impressive to me differance. My kit came with 4" exhaust, exhaust turbo housing, egt and boost gauge, oiled air filter(I dont recomend that), and the Ottomind tuner. As stated before, it has served me well with no problems. It does tap the pump. The Ottomind tuner can be purchased seperately. and has a stated hp gain of near 100hp i believe. I am not sure how it compares in price with the Edge comp. If I were to need to change mine I would definately look closely at the Comp and the Ottomind.

Powerpuck and ez are similar in both timing boxes .... Tst is a fueling only box and fuels cooler and more hp ... Apparently The only guys I know who have run quad , edge and tst generally say tst over others I've only tried quad and edge and smarty and powerpuck