• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Nice work!!!!That is a nice 5 wheel trailer!!!! Post a couple pictures of the your new cup holders when you get them in. I don't mind the ones on the shifter, (never spill stuff unless you miss the set down) but they are kinda a reach when you are towing heavy. I hate taking my eyes off of everything that long.Hag

• Like 1

lol,I agree the best hole is the furthest!!! I finally found some good cups to fit the bigger one without readjusting the tabs. My coffee cup fits, so that is the most important!!I didn't realize the 6spd console was different. cool!!!Hag

Got it in, it fits good but I have found a flaw, im used to resting my leg over there where it sets and now my leg hits it. Oh well, I can give up a little comfort to have usuable cupholder. I also had a new shift ball in my cart but erased it before I checked out, guess I didnt erase it quick enough.:whistle:

post-10176-138698192072_thumb.jpg

post-10176-138698192083_thumb.jpg

post-10176-138698192094_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

No, it fits pretty tightly inside the arm rest. It comes with velcro or you could run a couple screws into it but its not needed.

- - - Updated - - -

I pulled the trans and clutch again today because its tricky to shift when its hot. I forgot my clutch alignment tool at home but other than that everything went smooth. There were a few spots of rust on my input shaft so I cleaned that up real good and put it all back together. It shifts pretty good now and I did it by myself in about 5 1/2 hrs total.:thumb1:

• Like 1

No, it fits pretty tightly inside the arm rest. It comes with velcro or you could run a couple screws into it but its not needed.

- - - Updated - - -

I pulled the trans and clutch again today because its tricky to shift when its hot. I forgot my clutch alignment tool at home but other than that everything went smooth. There were a few spots of rust on my input shaft so I cleaned that up real good and put it all back together. It shifts pretty good now and I did it by myself in about 5 1/2 hrs total.:thumb1:

Nice

Now your ready for the dyno haha

• 4 weeks later...

A little update, My mileage has gone up about a 1mpg or actually almost 2mpg's and I have been driving the same as before. I was having problems with taking off from a stop because the engine still thought it was had an automatic hooked to it so there was no governor to assist with take off. I pulled the ecm from the 2000 truck the trans came out of and now all is good. I also love this cupholder, should have picked one up years ago even with the drop down cupholder from the dash.