• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Posted Image

- - - Updated - - -

That reminds me. I need to change my oil.

Posted Image

You got any more pics of the rest of this setup? I'm intrigued! Are you running it to an adjustable regulator, or is this just how you got it hooked up right now?
  • Like 1

Just under 188K on Mighty Whitey now!! 187,8xx to be exact. Last tank of fuel averaged out to 20.00mpg on the dot; with 637 miles on the tank of fuel!!!! About 2/5th's towing also.I'm a "happy camper" with those numbers!!!:smart::2cents:Have a couple trips scheduled for the next month or so. One towing and the other non-towing. If both, or either, come to fruition, I'll post mileage figures for y'all.:smart::cool:

• 10 months later...

That thing is brand new!!! I have over 225k on my 01 now. Over that last few months, I have had 4 weekends where I covered over 2000 miles in the span of the weekend. Doesnt take long to build up them miles that way.

New ball joints 10K miles ago, along with the pitman arm. I think it's gonna need another arm soon, and the inner tie rods have slack.

New crank position sensor, oil pressure sensor, and it needs an APPS. And of course the fuel system.

I was hoping it would go at least 100K without an issue. (except the lift pump of course)

I looked at mine today. 278,933 miles. I stopped at a couple of body shops to see what it would cost me to repair the rust on both doors, the cab right behind the right door, and the lower part of the fenders. Two shops told me anywhere from $5000 to $7000!!!! :cry::doh:  :broke: I really don't think it is that bad!

• Like 1

I looked at mine today. 278,933 miles. I stopped at a couple of body shops to see what it would cost me to repair the rust on both doors, the cab right behind the right door, and the lower part of the fenders. Two shops told me anywhere from $5000 to $7000!!!! :cry::doh:  :broke: I really don't think it is that bad!

Ouch!!! :doh:

You can get you a another truck with a good body for that price. :broke:

Ouch!!! :doh:

You can get you a another truck with a good body for that price. :broke:

I have been thinking about doing that or maybe something totally different with a Cummins in it.

• 3 weeks later...