• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Happy Thanksgiving

dorkweed

I just like good food a lot..........and beer.

The first one can difficult to find in NoDak seeing that the only spices 98% of the people use up there are salt, pepper and ketchup!!!! Oops, occasionally yellow mustard!!!:lmao2::lmao: The second one you can find everywhere.
  • Like 1

• Owner

The first one can difficult to find in NoDak seeing that the only spices 98% of the people use up there are salt, pepper and ketchup!!!! Oops, occasionally yellow mustard!!!:lmao2::lmao: The second one you can find everywhere.

post-2-138698211599_thumb.jpg post-2-13869821161_thumb.jpg Way more than typical salt and pepper here. :thumb1: This is just my common collection of spices I've got even more in the basement. :ahhh:

I won't argue Harry Johnsons point there but I too cook for flavor and I find ketchup disgusting and do not touch the stuff,:sick: I like whole real tomatoes. Ketchup has sugar in it and that is a turn off for me. When it comes to meat if you need to drown it in a sauce it was either bad meat to start with or you didn't prepare it right.:2cents:Our spice cabinet is overflowing as well, but the main ingredient we use most is garlic, whole clove organic garlic on almost everything, a garlic press is used for almost all dishes in our house.:pant:

Try this spice mixture out guys……………..it's to die for!!!!! I use it on beef, pork, chicken, wild game etc.:2cents:Reata Grill Spice Blend4 tablespoons kosher salt3 tablespoons ancho chili powder2 tablespoons dried granulated garlic2 tablespoons sugar2 tablespoons ground cumin2 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper1 tablespoon ground thymeI use "turbinado sugar" aka. brown sugar rather than regular sugar.

Tatanka Dust is awesome too and made in ND. You are not eating at very good places in ND if you can't find good cooking, good cooking is everywhere in ND if you know where to look. I like a small dash of salt on some things but a lot of pepper on most stuff. http://www.owensbbq.com/tatonka-dust--sausage-seasonings.html

Tatanka Dust is awesome too and made in ND. You are not eating at very good places in ND if you can't find good cooking, good cooking is everywhere in ND if you know where to look. I like a small dash of salt on some things but a lot of pepper on most stuff. http://www.owensbbq.com/tatonka-dust--sausage-seasonings.html

W&F, I do know that. I was mainly referring to "in home" cooking vs. some restaurants. There's a place in Medina, ND that has awesome BBQ. On the other hand, a few years ago, we got back into town after a morning hunt and we see the sign that says XXX Lutheran Church lunch $5.00. We stopped in and got a plain ham and cheese sammich and bland chicken soup. No spicy mustard or horseradish for the sammich…………………..and the soup seemed to be made without sage, parsley and bay leaves!!!!!!! Remember how the 3 Stooges made chicken soup????