• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mopar1973Man.Com Forum is getting new software

• Owner

Ok John can you tell me if you still getting email after today to verify I got the email server set correctly. It was setup on my personal email account. (Opps!) So now its on the site email now.

As for your issues John. You most likely got immediate email which sends a separate email instantly every time there is a reply. So you might consider daily digest as a option for a daily single email of all the posted threads.

The new forum software looks nice,

Is the switch the reason the Tapatalk feature is not working???...

Was at a function today that I had plenty of time to sit and browse but when I tried to get here VIA Tapatalk it told me the server was not found.......Andy

• Owner

The new forum software looks nice,

Is the switch the reason the Tapatalk feature is not working???...

Was at a function today that I had plenty of time to sit and browse but when I tried to get here VIA Tapatalk it told me the server was not found.......Andy

Yes Sir... Tapatalk no longer required. Just surf directly to the site and we've got full mobile / smart phone skins. So no longer require extra coding to translate to smart phones. This lighten up the server much much more.

• Staff

Ok John can you tell me if you still getting email after today to verify I got the email server set correctly. It was setup on my personal email account. (Opps!) So now its on the site email now.As for your issues John. You most likely got immediate email which sends a separate email instantly every time there is a reply. So you might consider daily digest as a option for a daily single email of all the posted threads.

Well now I am not getting any emails...And what happened to the option where you get notified as soon as there is an update, but if you don't log in you only get one? That's what "instant, via email" used to mean and means on other forums? I like getting noticed when there is an update, but if I don't check the thread for 3 or 4 posts I only need 1 email. Is that the "offline" option?

I see it under everyone's, and I think I have the ability to give you one if you want?!?!

I still only see it under my avatar and no one else's. If you need to practice, go for it. If not, I am happy the way it is.

Warning points is a internal punishment system. It's still set as default out of the box. Never bother to configure or change the setting for it.

Figured thats what it was, just wondered why I only saw it on me.

• Like 1

• Owner

i can't seem to figure out how to attach pics like i once did. i see the icon my media, but it's blank. and no way to upload images, has this been removed?

Pictures are a bit different here on the new software. Like right now on the quick replay look in the lower right corner and it has a "More Reply Options" button click it.

--- New Window Appears

Now look below there is a Attach Files (Paper Clip) and "Choose Files..." button click it and select the files you wish to add to the post. Now after the file is uploaded there is a option to add the picture or attach to the post.