• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Road Rage At Its Finest

Mopar1973Man

The guy coming in from the left is the *** hat.  Talk about aggressive!  He could have cut in behind the object of his anger (in front of the camera guy).  Instead he goes in front & cuts another guy off.  Glad Russians don't have Second Amendment!

• Owner

And this would explain why there is so much road rage there..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNUiyjj0tQo

Just for translation for your link...

Автор говорит: "Моё стандартное вождение в пробке. Авто - Nissan Pathfinder"

The author says: "My standard driving in traffic. Cars - Nissan Pathfinder"

Just for translation for your link...

Автор говорит: "Моё стандартное вождение в пробке. Авто - Nissan Pathfinder"

The author says: "My standard driving in traffic. Cars - Nissan Pathfinder"

Mike,

I don't "read" it, but Russian is a "beautiful" language is listen to.  Probably  the most "beautifui" of all to listen to IMHO……..even if you don't understand  what's being said!!!!!! :2cents:  :thumb1:

Mike,

I don't "read" it, but Russian is a "beautiful" language is listen to.  Probably  the most "beautifui" of all to listen to IMHO……..even if you don't understand  what's being said!!!!!! :2cents:  :thumb1:

...and did you marry a rooshky?

A little off-topic, but when I was youth, we had russians all over in our local neighborhood. It was like a mafia, but with kids. Got pretty crazy at times! So in our youthful thinking, we had done alot of different things. Boy, from throwing bologna on their cars to "sh!t bombs", wiping things under their door handles, lighting fireworks and aiming them at them, peeing on their stuff, the list does not end!

We given some good beatings and taken some good beatings. Sometimes a little serious, too! Boy, those were the days...

Then I ended up dating a russian for a few months when I was older. HA! That was a joke. She'd talk in russian in front of me and I'd never know what her and her friends said. I consider it to be rude, but to them, I guess not. As well, even though its a good thing they have a culture of family, it also means that if your not a russian, they usually do not want anything to do with you!

My relations with the Russians, have been bittersweet!

I had a Russian framing crew that framed a few buildings for me a while back. Always writing crap down in Russian on things and speaking n Russian. Couldnt understand a word. Not much difference than Hispanics on the job, except I speak a little Spanish but no Rusky.

Edited by dripley