• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Pretty Cool...

YabbaDoo

That is awesome.  I have seen spliters for skid loaders but nothing like that.  If you have uniform size wood that is the ticket.  We use to have a grapple bucket for the skid loader but not anymore. :cry:   It sure was nice for moving the big pieces.

• Owner

Well to give you a clue of how cold its been here in Idaho I had about 8 cords in the shed seasoned and dry. As of tonight I've exactly 1.5 cords left and with the cold snap we'll be shovel loading the stoves for the next few days so I know that will vanish quickly.

Thankfully enough I brought home extra wood and been splitting it when the weather was warmer and got it all stacked up under the tree so I'm now falling back on my reserve wood here really soon. Still got about 2 cord unsplit in the yard.

As of Feb, 5 2014 we had a low of +13*F and high of +20*F at the house.

As of Feb, 5 2014 New Meadows, ID reported a low -11*F and a high +14*F.

Well to give you a clue of how cold its been here in Idaho I had about 8 cords in the shed seasoned and dry. As of tonight I've exactly 1.5 cords left and with the cold snap we'll be shovel loading the stoves for the next few days so I know that will vanish quickly.

Thankfully enough I brought home extra wood and been splitting it when the weather was warmer and got it all stacked up under the tree so I'm now falling back on my reserve wood here really soon. Still got about 2 cord unsplit in the yard.

As of Feb, 5 2014 we had a low of +13*F and high of +20*F at the house.

As of Feb, 5 2014 New Meadows, ID reported a low -11*F and a high +14*F.

Be glad you aren't here. We would be real happy with a low of 13*. Shoot, we would be happy with a HIGH of that!

• Like 1