• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Data Base Glitch, 'lost Member'

stodg73

• Owner

Sorry. Everyone database glitch. I missed a setting on the "Move Members Setting" and then hit manual move and 43 people got tossed in the Lost Family Members group. Sorry this happened but I don't have a magic fix for this if your truly stuck in the account and not able t0 re-activiate let me know I'll get you changed.

Once Again Sorry Gang... :banghead:

• Like 2

• Owner

Amazing how many people I managed to upset or to get them ready to leave the site with one tiny mistake of the database. Wow! Once again I'm totally sorry for the email getting sent to you and yes I realize it's a mistake. :sofa:

I've been getting hammer with PM's and emails all last night and all this morning.

"Yes, It was a mistake. I'm sorry. Gang!"

• Like 2

• Owner

Well I've reveived two e-mails describing I was a lost family member. Threw me off for a second. But seeing as I made this post, I must be good... No worries here, I assumed it was a mistake, and whattya know, it is.

Yours was one I seen and panic mode set in. I've been fielding PM and Emails all last night and this morning. If your account is truely "Lost Member" you would see it below your avatar. If so please go to your client area and post a support request "Web site Support" and I'll get you taken care off.  I'm getting buried on the PM's and Emails and going to have to drop both and focus on true account issues.

Go here for support.

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=support

• Like 1

Amazing how many people I managed to upset or to get them ready to leave the site with one tiny mistake of the database. Wow! Once again I'm totally sorry for the email getting sent to you and yes I realize it's a mistake. :sofa:

I've been getting hammer with PM's and emails all last night and all this morning.

"Yes, It was a mistake. I'm sorry. Gang!"

Although there is no excuse for getting nasty over a mistake like this, I truly hope the ones that have been upset are members that are not "regulars" on here. I  hate to think anyone that has been around and knows Michael to any degree could get short.

Edited by diesel4life
  • Like 1