• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

hodag56

Been a member for a mo and figure it's about time I introduce myself I'm a retired plumber ,live Tucson Az

Bought my 2002 Dodge club cab auto trans new in nov. 2001.I just put a industial inj. vp44  and a fass w/ drop straw and big line kit ,also had Auto electronic solutions rebuild my bad ecm,only had to send it back twice before they got it right.

Thanks Mike for all your help on the phone the other nite,and thanks to all you members for for all your postings.

2002 dodge club cab, auto,4x4, winch, 1-/12 square16 ga. rhino coated side bars.Industial inj. vp44 fass w/ big line

pod w/ fuel pressure, boost,and exh. temp.gauges  1991 22ft. Terry 5th wheel.

• Staff

Welcome from Oregon.

That is just how Mike is.... for half a day I was having problems on my truck. Mike stayed by the phone for every call after each step of the way. He really helped me thru it. 

I need to send another donation sometime soon as this site is doubly worth it.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

Welcome. I believe AES is the rebuilder I dealt with. Bad experience for me.

I had to threaten to dispute the charges on my credit card before they fixed it right.If I had it to do over again I would spend the extra bucks and get a rebuilt one from cummins.

• 2 weeks later...

They fixed mine, it only took 5 weeks and then the cruise did not work. That was in addition to the original 2 weeks or so to get the first one. Had to drive it, the rental car was costing to much. It lasted a little over 1 year and then left me stranded again when it went out. I now have a Cummins rebuilt. I spent an awful lot of money to save a few bucks.