• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I just want to give you folks a heads up for LarryB's.

I ordered Military Type Battery Connectors from LarryB's and had them in my mail box in five days as promised. When I installed the connectors I found that the two Pos connectors fit perfect, one Neg. fit and one did not. I checked both Neg, connectors and they had different markings on them.I called LarryB's and told Larry the problem. He told me that he had just changer suppliers and and he was on the road but would send another connector as soon as he got back to the office. He did what he promised, with me this is a big deal. His word is good and I will do business with him again because he treated me right. I reccomend LarryB's to anyone needing his products.

• Like 3

My starter is about to give up the ghost, have to hit the key several times before it will engage. I'm getting power to the starter because I can hear the big click when I turn the key forward. I've had a rebuild kit from Larry for quite some time now, time to dig it out and blow the dust off and put it to use.

• 2 weeks later...

I broke the terminal off myself by bending it back and forth...it was in bad enough condition it needed replaced and the nut was acting like it wanted to strip out so rather than risk rounding the nut I got it out from under the truck and put a little heat on the nut and it came right off.

As for the end cover for the selonoid I cleaned it up with a little spot blaster and coated it with a liquid metal called Belzonia. Very strong 2 part metal filler. I bead blasted the motor casing once I tore everything down and put two good coats of chassis saver high gloss black on. New contacts, plunger and brushes from Larry B's and reassembled and she's good as new. Spins over faster tnan she has in a while.

Gotta love the good ol' rust belt.