• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Miss at all RPMs

He has done compression & leakdown tests, 3 sets of injectors, CO tube O rings, now had the pump inspected by II.

Ed

Then like I said, check the valve train.......... A worn cam, bent pushrod, rocker arm issue, etc.

Ok so how about cam or crank sensor? They may not be faulty all the time but random faults from engine vibration could cause the same kind of issue.

Good thought, but I have a scangauge and the rpm meter on it does not bounce around or drop to zero. 

I will go through pushrods and rockers tomorrow. 

Is there a way to crank engine over without starting, if so maybe try cranking it over and listen for any odd miss. From what I heard all cylinders should sound same and if there is an odd one then you know it might be something internal.

I don't know if that would do much. Since there was a compression test done and everything so far checks out good, there isn't much left to check.

After reading all that you have gone round with it is difficult to find any new suggestions.

However, I will ask if you have biodiesel available in your area and if you ever use it.

It is an excellent cleaner and has great lubrication properties. 1% bio increases the lubricity of your fuel by 1000 from what I understand.

Just make sure you get it from a good supplier so there is no water in it.

I assume when you say crossover tubes you are talking about the fuel lines between the engine and the injectors.

If not then I would ask what the condition of your fuel lines is.

Biodiesel should help either way, use a couple gallons per fillup to improve lubricity and clean the system.