• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello From Texas

Frog

Hello All.....

Just thought I would stop in here and introduce myself.  I am from Shady Shores, Texas and I am a Field Technician for Caterpillar (don't hate). I currently do not own a Mopar (Dodge) but I do have a 2002 5.9 H.O. Cummins and an NV4500 that I am in the process of rebuilding. After I do that I will be installing it into my 1957 Chevy Truck. Again, don't hate.

I know I will have questions regarding my engine and transmission.....and that is why I am here. To learn as much about it as I can. Thanks for a GREAT forum Mike...and to all the staff at mopar1973man.com.

Frog

• Like 3

• Owner

Thanks Frog for the intro... :thumb1:

We've even got a spot for you on the site even regarding your conversion.

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/index.php?/forum/64-cummins-swaps/

No biggy. Ask Me78569 what he's planning on doing with his truck now? You might be pleasantly surprised. :cool: We are all here to help and teach as much as we can. So make sure to ask lots of questions and we'll do what we can to answer then or find solutions.

• Owner

Funny you should mention that me78569.....I work with a guy that is wanting to do the exact same thing.....but with a 12V and a NV5600. He is about to give up on it though, due to him not being able to source a NV5600 for a decent price.

I look forward to seeing your progress when you get started.

Frog

Congrats on the marriage!

I have been married for 14yrs.....have 3 kids....13 (Boy), 9 (Boy) & 3 (Girl)

So, I feel your pain on the money in the bank, mine keeps going somewhere, but I don't know where...LOL

I am thinking about doing something dumb and keeping the 47re haha. 

I gotta first get some money in the bank, the wedding pretty much drained me. 

LOL!!! Now thats funny!! I don't care who you are!!

Thanks

Welcome Frog. I once saw some one post on here that they had a Cummins and it was not their fault a Dodge came wrapped around it. Look forward to seeing your project.