• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Added a new ride to the family!!

Well I have had my eye on a certain dodge charger for a couple months. I finally pulled the trigger on it this week!! It has some light body damage on the back bumper and it has some miles on it for only being 3 years old. It is a one owner and was used as a long distance commuter. Here are the specs:

2013 Dodge Charger RT AWD

5.7 Hemi/5 speed auto

85k miles

Black Leather interior

Every power/extra option offered

Every single option you could have spent money on from the factory. Has everything from all power options to full touch screen dash controls. Factory remote start. Sun roof. Heated and cooled seats and cup holders. ECO cruising feature. This car is missing nothing.

I just have to say that I am thoroughly impressed with the car so far. Very nice riding suspension. Very powerful engine/transmission combo. Very high-end feeling interior. No road or wind noise to speak of. Again, I am just very impressed with the car overall.

Because of the mileage and light body damage I got the car for a great price. After taxes and licensing it came out to $18,500. Most of these are still going for over $25k in my area. No, i didnt get rid of the cummins!!! I just wanted a nice car to cruise in when I am not hauling/towing.

Pics coming soon!!

There are a couple of small punctures in the rear bumper and the paint is scuffed in a few places. Looks like they might have backed into something. 

I had a 1976 F250 camper special and a 1979 ford high boy step side at one point. I am in love with those older fords. Just can't justify having one of those right now. Someday though!! 

Tell me about it.  My old bmw stays parked most days.  Those 12 gerbils under the hood turn me into one mean speed demon badger.

Those cooled cup holders are the coolest thing since sliced bread

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 2

I have an old ford too. 37 pkp that belonged to my Dad. My son and I hope to finish it someday. 

Those cupholders!! Gotta get some. I've liked those chargers since they came out. Unless of course they're behind me with the red and blue flashing 

• Like 1

Looking at maybe doing exhaust on the new toy. Probably just a cat-back system for now. How does everyone feel about SLP systems? They seem to be good quality and cheaper than flowmaster/magnaflow. I would probably go with the loudmouth II system. Just not sure though.