• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Busy & MIA

• Owner

Hey Gang...

Things have been busy around here last few weeks. I had @Taz come up from Walla Walla, WA and help me get my winter firewood in and also do a few minor repairs on his truck for him. He was here for 7 days. So even did a bit of carpentry work for MoparMom re-hanging a door on the old kitchen closet. 

In between all this, I found a wonderful a girlfriend. Her name is Sherri Andrews. Here in the near future I'll get her on the site and you can met her as well. So some of my time is now shifted to talking to her when I can. 

Then my other job I've Cummins Engine to shoe horn back in a 2005 Dodge truck this next week. I'm just waiting for my partner to get home from his job and we'll get busy on that next. 

Just seem like the days are all washing together... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

In between all this, I found a wonderful a girlfriend. Her name is Sherri Andrews. Here in the near future I'll get her on the site and you can met her as well. 

To the mullet is working for ya :whistle:

Sure that's a good idea, we might scare her away bahaha.

Good work.  

• Owner

I've also got a business venture getting started in New Meadows, Idaho soon. The land owner is planning on building a 4,800 foot shop soon. Half of this will be tack room for his live stock. The other half is going to be a two bay shop.  The original idea was to build it for maintaining his truck fleet for his business. The offer opened up a bit more now and might have my own shop to do work on the side. I'm not holding my breath right now. The building still not even built nor started as of yet. Plans and ideas are on the books though...

• Like 3