• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Milestone

How many miles on your current diesel vehicle?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. How many miles on your current diesel vehicle?

• 100-200K
    • 200-300K
    • 300-400K
    • 400-500K
    • 600-700K
    • 700-800K
    • 800-900K
    • 900-999K
    • Over 1 million
    • Under 100K miles

• 2 weeks later...

Heck, the first 4 years that I had my '99, I averaged 30-35,000 miles/year. In 2003 I moved way closer to where most of my work is, and I cut my yearly mileage by 1/3. My old '99 at just over 5 years old had almost 145,000 miles on her before I got my '04.5 and gave the '99 to the P's. I'm just now sneaking up on 130,000 miles with the '04.5, but it's almost 6.5 years old now!!! Now I average about 20-23,000 miles/year. Much of that is on my "trips" that I tell y'all about. If I put on 50-60miles/day now, that's above normal.:cool:

• Owner

Don't be knockin the man wagon, its almost half the cost per mile in fuel, and lets not even start talking oil or tires :moon:

:lmao2::lmao: I had to pick on ya... Like me when I'm around home I use Mom's 96 for local stuff but long haul I break out the Cummins... So I know what you mean... But I had to pick on the Go Kart... :poke:

I think I put 30-40k on it the first year I had it. Problem is I drove so many places that now I would rather just have someone else drive. I will work on the truck and everything but I want a chauffeur :lol: I'll drive through the big cities, but they can drive everywhere else.

• 2 weeks later...

Just turned 129,000 on "Mighty Whitey" on Wednesday. Today she's at 129,231 when I pulled in the drive. I'm leaving for North Dakota next Friday. I'll give y'all the updates when I get back from that trip. Can't wait!!! That's usually about a 2500-3000 mile trip.............Mike, I'm catching up to you!!!!!:cool::cool: