• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Milestone

How many miles on your current diesel vehicle?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. How many miles on your current diesel vehicle?

• 100-200K
    • 200-300K
    • 300-400K
    • 400-500K
    • 600-700K
    • 700-800K
    • 800-900K
    • 900-999K
    • Over 1 million
    • Under 100K miles

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got 235,--- miles on it as of right now.:thumb1:As far as the seat deal, it's four 10 mm bolts under the cushion to remove it. It's pretty easy, I've had mine in and out over a dozen times. I should say I hate my seats. They are a little better now, still not my favorite. Can't wait to set some Qualitex ones, too bad they like $3000!!:cry:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be turning 141,000 miles this weekend. I'm heading up to Black River Falls, WI, to guide some pheasant shooters for a friend of mine and his church group!! Right now, I'm at 140,8xx...........work tomorrow, and then leave Friday in the morning. About 225 miles one way......plus the extra driving there!! I'm catching up to you Mike!!!!:thumb1:

• 2 months later...