• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla V2 Custom Tunes

Me78569

33 minutes ago, rogerash0 said:

My quadzilla fuel pressure gauge showing 47-50psi when I have 18-20psi actual is the real fail..

I am having the opposite.  My quad says 11psi less than my mechanical gauge. Have you replaced your map sensor lately? 

On 5/8/2018 at 10:07 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

If people are so good at tracking people why is it so hard for law enforcement to trackdown criminals and put them away?

Because $$$. Tracking down criminals is not a profitable job.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

11 psi difference in map values suggests to me that the jumper inside the quad is not setup for your year range.  

ADR1000. My truck is a 2000. But...... my pcm is from a 01. Moparman says it shouldnt matter. I should check my wiring. That's next. ..... 

I also just replaced the map. I think maybe the map sensor is not putting out right readings or maybe a bad wire or connection somewere. Does anyone have wiring diagram? I may just rewire it.

7 hours ago, rogerash0 said:

My quadzilla fuel pressure gauge showing 47-50psi when I have 18-20psi actual is the real fail..

Does anyone  have a replacement fuel pressure  sensor part# does the quad need a snubber ? i hooked my quad harness into my glowshit sending unit & it reads 5 psi , in other progress bumped my cruise timing up so im at 19.5° and  pulled 21 mpg!

Edited by MoparLevi

4 hours ago, MoparLevi said:

Does anyone  have a replacement fuel pressure  sensor part# does the quad need a snubber ? i hooked my quad harness into my glowshit sending unit & it reads 5 psi , in other progress bumped my cruise timing up so im at 19.5° and  pulled 21 mpg!

I just went through this. You have to have the snubber. I blew diesel out the back of my sensor thorough the plug. Call glowshift. They will send you a new sensor if you are nice. But you will have to buy the snubber. 

Also.... I talked to the quadzilla guy on here and he said that the quadzilla sensor is probably different readings and that the glowshift sensor may plug in but may give wrong readings. 

3 minutes ago, Raffron said:

I just went through this. You have to have the snubber. I blew diesel out the back of my sensor thorough the plug. Call glowshift. They will send you a new sensor if you are nice. But you will have to buy the snubber. 

Also.... I talked to the quadzilla guy on here and he said that the quadzilla sensor is probably different readings and that the glowshift sensor may plug in but may give wrong readings. 

Yes, you need to use the snubber. VP44s are notorious for sending very high pressure spikes back on the feed lines. These sensors are rated from 0 to 100psi, but they can't handle the 4000psi spike the gets kicked back. The snubber valve knocks those down and acts like a low pass psi filter. In other words, stuff that changes slowly will get passed onto the sensor, a very high, very quick, and low duration spike that might last less than a millisecond will get knocked down by the snubber and that pressure spike won't make it to the sensor. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Raffron said:

ADR1000. My truck is a 2000. But...... my pcm is from a 01. Moparman says it shouldnt matter. I should check my wiring. That's next. ..... 

I also just replaced the map. I think maybe the map sensor is not putting out right readings or maybe a bad wire or connection somewere. Does anyone have wiring diagram? I may just rewire it.

Where did you get your map from? I got one from NAPA before I bought the quad. Turns out the map was reading wrong so I put the stock map sensor back in and everything went back to normal. 

5 hours ago, KMayborn said:

Where did you get your map from? I got one from NAPA before I bought the quad. Turns out the map was reading wrong so I put the stock map sensor back in and everything went back to normal. 

My original went bad.... Bench tested and it was putting full 5v through. I bought 1 from ebay and it lasted 10 days. This one is from Advanced auto. I posted on the forums asking about a Cummins part. No one knew. I do know that the 01 has different voltage output signals. I thought maybe my 01 PCM was the issue. 

2 minutes ago, Raffron said:

My original went bad.... Bench tested and it was putting full 5v through. I bought 1 from ebay and it lasted 10 days. This one is from Advanced auto. I posted on the forums asking about a Cummins part. No one knew. I do know that the 01 has different voltage output signals. I thought maybe my 01 PCM was the issue. 

Need a part number? there's a article for that
https://mopar1973man.com/cummins/articles.html/24-valve-2nd-generation_50/part-number-lookup-tool-2nd-gen-24v/

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Quadzilla Power said:

It will read incorrectly if you are not running one of our fuel pressure sending units. The edge ones will usually read in that range or higher. 

How can i get one of your sending units, i don't see them on the website, i this quad from a buddy 5 years ago & i never got one with it

17 hours ago, Me78569 said:

I checked the article and the number given is a unicorn. There is 1 on ebay but looks used. Not new parts on the ol interweb thing lol. There are many cheap parts that say they work but I have had very little luck with either one. 1 popped in 10 days and this one is giving wrong readings. I am gonna try the grounds tonight. S165 looks like the one.  Near the oil sending unit. Right?