• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hey guys, just wondering, is Timbo one of those mods worth doing even if my current APPS isn't acting up? I definitely planned on going the Timbo route once my APPS finally crapped out on me, but just wondering if I'd even notice a difference switching to it now? I'm usually not a big fan of swapping out parts just to do it, but if it'll give a noticeable difference in drivability or something, I'm more then willing to do it.

I dont know what they run now.  i am just saying you have to gauge if its worth 140 or whatever to ya.  I thought it was.  

I have run the oem ones til they short out, and it ran for weeks til the timbo got in.  worked ok.  

• Like 1

I never noticed much difference when I swapped from the oe. My oe was still good as it turned out. It was one of the things I changed when my ECM died. Just bought one last year and it was $170 or so from Timbo. Thought it was casing my surging, but alas I was wrong.

• Like 1