• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Took a moment to play in the snow today

Mopar1973Man

Sounds like i will get to play in the snow when I get home from Florida tomorrow if the flight goes which looks good we have gotten over a foot of snow and still falling through tomorrow morning Interstate is closed between town and my place now but have back roads to get home 

1 hour ago, Wild and Free said:

Sounds like i will get to play in the snow when I get home from Florida tomorrow if the flight goes which looks good we have gotten over a foot of snow and still falling through tomorrow morning Interstate is closed between town and my place now but have back roads to get home 

Sounds like you will feel right at home. But I would bet you are going to miss the view and the sun from Cape Coral.

Man just got home about 1 pm jumped on the tractor about 2 pm and moved snow for about 3 hour, still have several more hours to get things done but can at least get in and out of the yard and buildings now. Have a couple drifts about 7 feet deep that crossed my main drive way and 4-6 foot drifts in front of most every door of shop and house. Stuff is extremely wet and heavy snow too, you can see the water in it when moving it. just got done putting the winter studded tires on the wife Jetta too.

3 days and about 18-24 inches of snow in all the areas around me with 30-40 mph wind.

Edited by Wild and Free
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, 01cummins4ever said:

He might need a 12" lift kit on his tractor   :whistle2:

Haha funny you say that, first push i made I missed the approach by a couple feet that I push across the road into the open field across from my house and wound up high centered. 1 minute into snow removal and I was shoveling the tractor out.:doh:

Worst part of this stuff is it rained fairly heavy just before the snow started so there is a thick layer of ice under the snow so traction sucks big time.

Edited by Wild and Free
  • Like 2