• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla Adrenaline Economy and MPG

Mopar1973Man

I've been starting to have a longer trip between Denver and Sterling (139 miles one way)  My truck has been running 23* cruise state timing @ 80mph (20* not in cruise control), and it seems to like it.  I have yet to get an accurate, just highway mileage number, but hopefully I can get that this afternoon when I head down.

Guys,

I am so far behind right now. I have found where the app updates are in the download section. However, where/how do we download the tunes that are posted? Do we need to plug the Quad into the compute like when we are updating it? Also, how can we post our tunes? Is there an export feature that I have missed in my absence? I am currently using a Samsung galaxy tab for the guages, do i download the tunes from the website onto that in the Quad app? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Going on a road trip today and would like to do some testing.

Thank you,

JD

I can't remember that far back. 

Honestly the only real big change is that "cruise timing" is now "light throttle timing"  it works based on load.  If load is under X% ( whatever that tuning variable is) then you get your base map, plus light throttle timing * load / 100   It has netted me a good bit more city mpg and much more reliable cruising mpg when in situation other than flat ground.  

other than that some basic bug fixes that were hard to even consider bugs.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Me78569 said:

I can't remember that far back. 

Honestly the only real big change is that "cruise timing" is now "light throttle timing"  it works based on load.  If load is under X% ( whatever that tuning variable is) then you get your base map, plus light throttle timing * load / 100   It has netted me a good bit more city mpg and much more reliable cruising mpg when in situation other than flat ground.  

other than that some basic bug fixes that were hard to even consider bugs.  

can you post the link to the latest flash? it looks like some things have moved around. Also, it would be nice to track revisions and changes just saying. lol Thanks bro

12 minutes ago, xxTJRocksxx said:

can you post the link to the latest flash? it looks like some things have moved around. Also, it would be nice to track revisions and changes just saying. lol Thanks bro

Nevermind I found it, I just hope the .apk is updated lol

• 4 months later...
  • Owner

Currently I'm running level 3 being I'm not wire tapped yet. I'm also running +75 HP injectors (7 x 0 0085). Also no longer running the stock turbo (54/60/12) I'm running HX35/40 (60/60/12). Soon I'll tap the pump and go back to level 7. I'm currently producing a look alike tune that mimics Edge Comp. I'm close.

so your light throttle limit is set to 30%, so you wont be getting high timing unless engine load is below that %30 mark.  In both of those shots it was above that.  

You should be wanting ~23* of timing at 75.  

change your light throttlr timing limit to %40 and see what happens. I am betting mpg will jump signicantly.  

I am guessing you have stock injectors?