• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Protect your lift pump

• Owner
9 hours ago, JAG1 said:

IBM 's above information should be a a sticky stuck article for sure. Thanks Dan.

I'd love to... But... I would like to have @klcammie retitle the thread and I'll stick it to the top for the time being. Eventually, it should be converted into an Article for safe keeping.

• Like 2

Just when you thought you got it right by changing it from ECM to relay, now we need the right relay, :ahhh:all part stores will make a small fortune in next week or two. Good to know not all relays are protected, always thought relay was the protection. This is a rat race, never ends...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, IBMobile said:

I've posted an article in the 24 valve 2ed generation fuel section titled "Installing Protective Lift Pump Relay".

This should help explain why a relay is needed and how to install it.

Great write up. Thanks