• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
    • Reduced Advertisements displayed to you.

Quadzilla Power

ADR9802V2.7 MPG Release Final

ADR9802V2.7 MPG Release Final

View File

This is the final release for the 2.7 V2 tune.  It includes mpg meter and mpg trip meter.   This flash also includes a better handoff of control between the ecm and the Quadzilla.  Run this with the Quadzilla vehicle profile V2 1998-2002 version 2.5  

Edited by Quadzilla Power
Changed the Name of the File (Using revisions system for updates)

Sounds good, thanks. Thanks for the youtube video rundown of what all the parameters do, Im going to have to watch it a few times to remember what exactly everything does.

Hua. Im surprised Quadzilla doesnt incorporate an explanation like Edge does when you push right on the setting.

app-release.apk

There yo ugo.  the beta app has a tune loading screen that helps tell you what is going on.  

The difference beyond that is nominal. either will work fine, the beta wil prevent the freezing of the app when changing power levels.

• Thanks 1

The vehicle profile version was never mean tto match the flash version.  I get the confusion, but dont over think it.  the public vehicle profile for v2 is 1998-2002 v2.  

So who's running this 2.7 Beta and that's the thoughts, I only drove the truck few times but planning on playing some tomorrow. Anything new happened lately. Is this going to stay as beta or going to be one of the version to use. Kinda like the instant MPG option not sure how accurate we can get but I think playing with it will get in ball park, be better then lieometer. 

this will migrate to the standard version.  The fueling hand off is nicer.  mpg stuff is pretty dang close honestly.   It uses the fueling duration( amount injected) and rpm to calculate instant mpg.

• Thanks 1

7 x .014's should be somwhere in the 170-180 range I would guess.  

Fill up, 0.00 out the gallon trip gauge,  drive 100 km, fill up again.  adjust the mpg offset to match the % of difference.

• Like 1

So I downloaded this file on my android tablet and when I go to open it it says “no app can open this attatched file for viewing”. What software needs to be downloaded to get this new update? 

***EDIT*** I got it working. Can’t wait to test out the MPG setting and get that calibrated. Should be a really cool and useful feature 

Edited by Youngblood24v