• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

A cool thing happened today

Now to get the AC working again. The wreck last month punctured the condenser. Got a new one at the house.

Be nice to see 500k before I retire but dont really want to work to work 4 more years if I dont have too. March of 2019 is the goal, but we shall see.

It's awesome to see trucks still driven daily getting up in miles! I just rolled 300k last week going to Colorado and I wouldn't think twice about jumping in and going wherever I needed to empty(rarely) or towing. I'm sure you feel the same about your truck...well a lot of us here I'm sure :thumbup2:

Congrats on 400k sitting at 323k and driven daily matter of fact it just got new rubber a month a a half ago and I can't believe I've already put 4k on the truck and new tires...  I doubt I'll see 380-400 by the end of the year but I may be close.

Treat em right and even at high mileage with the right setup you can give a new Mustang a run for it's money in a straight line that is....  to me that makes the truck worth it all on it's own

• Like 3