• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• Staff
6 minutes ago, Marcus2000monster said:

Sorry for not clarifying but I’m asking about the hose on the left. The right one I believe is the oil drain that goes to the oil filter.

The oil feed comes from the filter housing. The drain goes into the pan at the bottom of the block. 

5 minutes ago, Marcus2000monster said:

Thanks! Dap has a genuine Holset rebuild kit and a white box rebuild kit. What’s the difference?

Maybe the white box is aftermarket? Go genuine Holset. 

• Like 2

Hey guys I guess I kind of changed my mind about this turbo swap and injector deal. Number one reason is cost. Number too is I’m going to end up breaking things because of too much power. So at this point I’m thinking I want to keep the hx35 and do 75hp sticks and a can bus only tuner. What y’all think about that setup? As is that will gain me more hp than the Juice will Alone.