• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
Me78569

Well the Order is in

Sold it to DAP / Quadzilla / Jacob lol   it was more than I was hoping to get, but I had pretty bad things to say about my truck.

Edited by Me78569
  • Haha 2

I think we all cuss at our trucks once in awhile. :truck: :spend::mad::smart: 

But it's that time when it purrs like a tiger and pulls like an elephant that makes it up for it :burnout:

@Me78569 congrats man! I'm late to the party as always haha! I'm sure you're gonna love it, and as far as the wife.....if she's anything like mine, the complaining about go fast parts will end immediately after she drives it :lol3:. I wish you the best!

At this rate maybe it is a figment of you imagination!!! You ordered it in a dream.

Edited by dripley

Still BG status. 

The dealer is getting worried so they are getting some regional dude in the loop.   

I am nearly %100 sure that paint booths were shutdown for "retooling"  and that ONLY 3 or 4 colors where getting done.  they seem to be opening colors back up so maybe we will see movement.

wife says BLUE!  

gotta wait until we can get a blue.  true blue, blue streak, maximum steel, midnight blue are all acceptible.... lol but none of those are apparently being painted now.

Edited by Me78569